What contest do you want to see? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What contest do you want to see?

Lol :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...and the same applies to you..:p:

For the next few months we will see what Generation can participate the most!

For the next few months we will see what Generation can participate the most!

Explorers, rangers or b2s?But the generations dont match

I know we will just have to do what we can.

We will just go by 1st Gen, 2nd Gen,.....Etc.

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow...

I like "best camo for your truck" idea, lots of room for clever or cool pictures.
also
"biggest transformation"
"coolest fabrication projects"
"highest miles"
"lowest miles"

So just curious how come there hasn't been a TOTM since February?

Same here, been wondering what happened to it.

Is anyone able to post threads for it? if he can't do it then maybe someone else could copy paste his previous post but with one of the suggested topics from this thread?

Changed Jobs, Moved, Sold and Bought a house, baby on the way, & well the rest of life....

We will be getting this on track soon.

I would like to poll those who participate to see if you would like to keep it the way it is or go back to the old method of choosing the TOTM. Let me know and we will get this up and running.

Changed Jobs, Moved, Sold and Bought a house, baby on the way, & well the rest of life....

We will be getting this on track soon.

I would like to poll those who participate to see if you would like to keep it the way it is or go back to the old method of choosing the TOTM. Let me know and we will get this up and running.

Hey no worries, we get it, I was just curious. Also I've only been on the forum for a couple years now, what was the "old method" compared to how it is now?

The old method was a system that was basically chosen by the TOTM Moderator.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back