Serious Explorations Ford Explorer and Ranger Message Board
#1 Resource for Ford Explorer and Ranger Owners - By Enthusiasts, for Enthusiasts.

Ford Explorer Generation Guide

EF Swag Store 2015 Ford Explorer Forums Elite Membership Chat Room My Posts Reviews Explorer Photo Gallery
Go Back   Ford Explorer and Ranger Forums "Serious Explorations" > Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum > Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum

Notices

Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum Ford Ranger and Mazda B Series forums. The Mazda B2300 B3000 and B4000 are clones of the Ford Ranger, with all systems the same. The only differences are trim and a few body parts. This forum discusses Ford Ranger and Mazda B series specific issues. Owners of the older Mazda B2000 B2200 and B2600 are welcome as well.

89-92 RANGER "ATTITUDE"

Old 10-27-2001, 08:23 PM   #1
KNIGHT-RANGER
HOUSTON TEXAS
95'EPLORER\XLT 4X4

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Original Poster)
Angry 89-92 RANGER "ATTITUDE"

I HAVE A 89 FORD RANGER XLT XTENDED CAB 4X2 I PUT A SUPERLIFT 5 1/4" SUSPENSION ON IT I HAVE 15 X 1050 CENTERLINE HELLCATS WITH 31X 10 " TIRES PUT A 410 PRECISION GEAR IN THE BACK WITH A LIMITED SLIP DIFF..THE ENGINE WAS THE SMALL 2.9 EFI WITH THE JACOBS IGNITION SET UP OPTIMA BATTERIES K/N AIR FILTERS CUSTOM SNORKEL SUPER HIGH END STEREO UNBELIVEABLY HIGH END.. SONY TAPE HEAD UNIT WITH CD CANGER CONTROLS 10 DISC CHANGER A PIONEER EQ THAT HANDLED THE STAGE WITH AND EXTERNAL INPUT THAT WAS USED TO HOOK UP GRUNGE GUITAR PETAL AND WIRELESS GUITAR HOOK UP STUFF FOR THAT OFF ROAD JAM SESSION CAMPING AND THE MULTI KEG PARTYS THROWN IN THE PASTURES ROUND HERE.HAD A THREE AMP SETUP ONE 4 CHANNEL 400WATT FOSGATE WITH THE CROSSOVER CHIPS 2 CNLS WENT TO THE PUCH 5 1/4" AND INFINITY TWEETERS IN THE DOOR PANELS AND THE OTHER CHANNELS TO SOME PIONEER THREE WAY 5X7'S IN THE STOCK LOCATION..THEN A PUNCH 150 PUWERING TWO 6X9'S THAT HANDLE MEGA WATS EAR BLEEDINGLY LOUD
THEN A KICKER 1000 RUNNING TWO IMAGE DYNAMICS DUAL VOICE 15'S IN CUSTOM PORTED BOX BUILT FOR SPL...4 FOSGATE CAPACITORS..EVEN SOME RADIO SHACK TWEETS MOUNTED ON THE WINDSHIELD RUNNING OFF THE UNUSED HEAD UNIT POWER CROSSED OVER OF COURSE..OHH YEAH I HAD A TOOL BOX WITH AN IGLOO FRIDGE PWERED THROUGH THE FIREWALL .IT WAS MY DAILY DRIVER AND I HAD NO PENNY LEFT CAUSE I TRAILED IT THE HARDEST TO PROVE THAT THIS 4X2 WAS CAPABLE... CHANGING THE TRANSMISSION 2WICE AND THE MOTOR ONCE..I WAS BROKE BUT HAPPY WHEN IT WAS OUT OF THE SHOP FOR THE LAST TIME I GOT DRUNK AND WRECKED IT TOTAL OF 30 MILES ON THE NEW ENGINE AND 120 ON THE NEW TRANS ITS TOTTALED AND THE DEPRESSION HAS LASTED FOR 4 YEARS NOW...BUT I FINALLY GOT A 4X4 EXPLORER AND A BETTER JOB AND QUIT DRINKING "ON ROAD" OFFROAD THOUGH IT HELPS THE SHOCK OF THE TRAIL SCRATCHES AND DENTS AND THE STEREO STILL KILLS THAT ANNOYING SCREEECH--ING SOUND ..ILL SEND A PIC WHEN I FIGURE HOW TO SEND ONE BUT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE IT A PROPER EULEGY BEFORE I TRANSPLANT THE VITAL ORGANS. AND SEND THE RUSTED BODY TO REST...

For only $20 per year you can become an Elite Explorer. Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn what modifications really work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members can change the forum "styles" to see less ads, no green underlined links, and many other benefits such as being able to store 1000 Private Messages, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and more. Join the Elite Explorers today.

Suggest this thread to friends:

Join the "Elite Explorers" Today!

Search Explorer Forum

Top of Page