• Register Today It's free!

2015 Explorer Pictures

joeito62

Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer XLT
Am waiting to see if the 2015 Explorer looks much different than the 2014 MY. Looking to get one in Ruby Red with rapid spec 202, charcoal black leather, moonroof, power lift gate, bliss. Currently own a 98 XLT with the 4 liter V6, has 220,000 miles on it. It has been an excellent vehicle up to this point but it has developed and engine problem recently and it would cost more to fix it than what it is worth. We are looking to replace it soon but I want to see what the 2015 would look like first and see if the difference would be worth it. I can get an excellent price on a 2014 now with really good finance rates. Anybody have any thoughts or better yet, pictures of what the new one looks like. My ford dealer advices me that the 2015 will be on dealer lots by June. She said it looks a little different but she has not e-mailed me the photos.:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2015 Order Guide was released Monday but no ones posted it yet.....anyone

get a 2014, better deals as you said and no real changes on the 2015 model.

2015 Order Guide was released Monday but no ones posted it yet.....anyone

Looks identical, unless you want the appearance pkg on the Xlt.

If I can figure out how to do it (I'm not that great with computers) I would be happy to post it up here for everyone to see.

Looks identical, unless you want the appearance pkg on the Xlt.

If I can figure out how to do it (I'm not that great with computers) I would be happy to post it up here for everyone to see.

Upload it to a photo site like Photobucket and then copy and paste the direct link into the post here.

Back