For Sale - HD Motor Mounts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale HD Motor Mounts

I have a new pair of heavy duty 4.0L motor mounts up for sale. Custom fabricated to the OEM mount specs so it is a direct bolt in re-using your existing hardware (nuts). They use a polyurethane bushing to isolate the motor. Replaces the Anchor and other brands part # 2641 and 2643 mounts

Fits the following years of Rangers, Explorers and Bronco IIs Only:
FORD BRONCO II (1986 - 1990)
FORD EXPLORER (1991 - 1994)
FORD RANGER (1986 - 1997)
MAZDA B3000 (1994 - 1996)
MAZDA B4000 (1994 - 1997)
MAZDA NAVAJO (1991 - 1994)

$155 shipped for the pair.

motor mount (1).jpg

motor mount (3).jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I use these on my X and couldn't be happier with them...:biggthump

Have any transmission mounts too?

Please tell me what different between these and Oem mounts

I have a matching trans mount for $68+shipping These motor mounts are far superior to the stock replacement mounts for off-road use. Stock mounts are made with cheap rubber and are held together with a small rivet that often breaks or stretches allowing too much flex in the motor mount. Mine use a fully captured polyurethane bushing for a much more solid mount.

Still have these? How do they compare to the stockers in regards to noise/vibration? Much harsher?

Benjam :D

Still have these? How do they compare to the stockers in regards to noise/vibration? Much harsher?

Benjam :D

Yes I have a set still for sale. I don't know how to answer your second question since I haven't installed a set on my own Explorer yet. Here is a quote from [MENTION=63829]Tbars4[/MENTION] registry thread that may help:

..The Mounts are tested and work perfect..:biggthump

..I did have an issue with my trans I might have caught earlier if I had these on..The only way I knew was it was a really odd idle that caused a vibration that transmitted on idle in drive at a light..:scratch:

..These do not transmit any other vibration noise at all as I tested them in deep sand, on the rocks and the washboard roads..[/IMG]

...Yep..:)

...now if I could get him to make a set for the 2.3L I would rock those too...:hammer:

Oh crap Brian, I read all of this and thought I had found a great part for my trucks. Then I realized I didn't read the application, went back up and see it's for the V6 only.

I could use two pairs for my 302 trucks, and if I could talk you into modifying the V8 trans mount like Tim and others did(a Mustang ply mount bolts to it), I'd take two of those also.

Brian, you do great work, the leaf spring mounts you sent are excellent even though I haven't put them on yet.

Good Morning Brian, I received your mounts last week and I have yet to install them (because of fuel pump issues) but I must say these things are beefy. Thanks again and I will post once they are installed. I will throw some pics of them installed on here. Thanks again.

If you still have both ill take them just message me your PayPal.

Finally got all the parts I bought from Brian 1 back from powder coating. I got a transmission mount, Light pod mounts, And some custom highlift mounts to fit over my stock roof rails. I had them powder coated a semi gloss black and they look really good. Thanks again Brian.

231929BB-4261-4CB2-A690-9873891E1683_zpsdknwzarp.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back