For Sale - Kenwood DNX5120, Dash Bezel with Mount, Fog Light Switch and Harness | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Kenwood DNX5120, Dash Bezel with Mount, Fog Light Switch and Harness

I'm replacing the ST. I pulled my Kenwood navigation unit from it today. Included is everything needed to make this work nearly plug-and-play with your 04 or 05 with factory subwoofer, down to the step down from 12V to 5V to prevent the sub pop when powering it up. If you have any other year (or vehicle), you will need a different harness and install kit. In addition, the bezel has the fog light hole, and I am including a fog light switch with harness. I had this wired to power a set of PIAAs mounted on a push bar on the front. (I reinstalled the original bezel and radio.) The maps were last updated in 2010 or 2011, and may be made current with a CD (for a cost) from Garmin. Everything down to the original box is included. Also included is Kenwood iPod cable. It has the older port connection on it. I kept an iPod in my glovebox for the ST (the iPod is not included). To ship I took everything apart: the unit, cables, and face plate (custom painted to match the bezel) are in the box, and everything else will be wrapped and packed in a larger box.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

The link below is a quick video from the last power up before I uninstalled it. I forgot to show the AV portion, but there probably are many on YouTube.

http://s130190837.onlinehome.us/for_sale/dnx5120/dnx5120.m4v

$300.00 shipped to your location for everything. If you need help with the install in an 04 or 05 ST, I'd be more than happy to talk you through it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Back