Fog lights install on a Base Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fog lights install on a Base Explorer

Miaheat

Reaction score
City, State
Scottsdale, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Base
Does anyone know or have a video or images on how to install fog lights on 2013 Explorer base?

the dealer wanted to charge me $399 for the lights not including labor.. Crazy! So i am sure i can fine the fog lights for a better price. but i need some help with the install and also how to pop out the cover where i am going to put the switch which located in the left side of the driver where they have empty buttons for accessories..

Any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone know or have a video or images on how to install fog lights on 2013 Explorer base?

the dealer wanted to charge me $399 for the lights not including labor.. Crazy! So i am sure i can fine the fog lights for a better price. but i need some help with the install and also how to pop out the cover where i am going to put the switch which located in the left side of the driver where they have empty buttons for accessories..

Any ideas?
Welcome to the Forum Miaheat.:wavey:
You might have been better to post this in the 'Modified 2011 +' threads.
I did a quick search and found a couple of threads you may want to read.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311631&highlight=fog+lights

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351637&highlight=fog+lights

There are a few others as well.

Peter

thanks Peter .. I am new to this

fog-light-installation-instructions.pdf

spyder-fog-lights-40497517.html

How would I go about installing this? I'm a beginner, but I do my own HID kit installs with relay harnesses without a problem.

fog-light-installation-instructions.pdf

spyder-fog-lights-40497517.html

How would I go about installing this? I'm a beginner, but I do my own HID kit installs with relay harnesses without a problem.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Your pictures aren't there. Have you checked out this sub forum?
Upgrade system login | XenForo
There is a thread in the 'Sticky' section that explains how non Elite members can post pictures.

Peter

Back