Bronco only starts by jumping Solenoid | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bronco only starts by jumping Solenoid

Ya what is weird is that they are together like they set it up to jump it. I never tried taking it apart and putting it back on the clutch safety swtich but I would prefer to if I have to.

I don't know if running wires off the ignition switch again is the best bet being that I already went through the wiring off the ignition switch to everything and none were cut, weak, or chewed by rats.
Trav

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya what is weird is that they are together like they set it up to jump it. I never tried taking it apart and putting it back on the clutch safety swtich but I would prefer to if I have to.

I don't know if running wires off the ignition switch again is the best bet being that I already went through the wiring off the ignition switch to everything and none were cut, weak, or chewed by rats.
Trav

Whats the voltage coming out of the ignition switch?

Whats the voltage coming out of the ignition switch?

Don't know I didn't test it.

Also sorry it took so long for a response had a bunch of things come up that I had to take care of.
Trav

you get a coupon for a free multimeter from harbor freight with any purchase. I have like 12 of them.

Duh haha I forgot about that. Not a high quality meter but it works good enough

Well we will try right their with the multi meter. We are hoping to get it fixed to sell it for something else.
Trav

Back