For Sale - Shock Bar Pin Eliminators (SOLD) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Shock Bar Pin Eliminators (SOLD)

I have 3 sets of bar pin eliminators that are for the top mount of the rear shocks on a 1st and 2nd Gen Explorer. These allow you to run a universal shock that doesn't come with a top bar pin and you don't have to fight getting a bar pin through the bushing on aftermarket shocks. They also provide preload to the bushing which bar pins can't. These will fit most any shock with a standard rubber or polyurethane eye bushing.

Hardware is not included and they are bare steel so they will need paint, you just need 4 grade 8 bolts that are 5/16" diameter x 1 3/4" to 2" long and nylock nuts and washers.

These versions are all sold.

If your shock has a steel sleeve inside the bushing it will need to be removed and then simply slide the pin in, slide 1 block on and put the bolt through. Next slide the other side block on and using a vice or c-clamp compress the assembly until you can get the other side bolt through.

1 of the 3 I have for sale:

DSC_0311 (Small).JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

still have any of the sets left?

...One of these days I need to get a set of these from you...:D

..Yes...

...And I'm still hoping you will get to building a coil bucket with the F250 shock towers welded to them with a reinforced plate so the tower doesn't flex as much..

..I know you are swamped at Dimple Die Fab but I would buy a pair and supply my buckets and towers for you to build my next pair too..:hammer:

..I will sleep easier once I get the new shock pin eliminators installed..I don't know how my stock mounts even stay in place..:eek:

Hey Brian. Do you still have a set of these left. I know its been a while but I'm hopeful. :)

Bummer. I was looking forward to putting those Bilsteins on the back. Thanks anyway. Still loving those U-Bolt and Shock Skidplates I got from you! Those things are beasts!

Back