• Register Today It's free!

q-logic subwoofer box..

AWDRIVEN1999

Reaction score
City, State
ROLLA, MO.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 EXPLORER 5.O LIMITED
Do they still make the 10" subwoofer cabinet for 1999 explorers/mountaineers? I've been looking all over for one... Anyone know of a decently priced one?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do they still make the 10" subwoofer cabinet for 1999 explorers/mountaineers? I've been looking all over for one... Anyone know of a decently priced one?

I might have one

Doe it still have the grille ? How much you want for it?

Talk to [MENTION=109978]bronchole[/MENTION]

He's selling it. It's a great box, custom built, better than the Q logic and MTX in my opinion.

Price and details are in my sell thread that DjDom linked to. It doesn't have a grill, but I think Rockford Fosgate sells a grill specifically for that woofer. If not you could add an aftermarket one like I did on this box:

image004.jpg

That doesn't look as good as when I installed the same one in my 12" RF box that I ended up putting that same woofer in for my son. I'll see if I can find a picture of that.

Talk to [MENTION=109978]bronchole[/MENTION]

He's selling it. It's a great box, custom built, better than the Q logic and MTX in my opinion.

Thanks for the compliment.

I have been pounding the hell out of the not-so-stealth 12" one that I made and it is holding up fine.

Back