Wanted - 2nd Gen Center Console Lid | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 2nd Gen Center Console Lid

Parts or services wanted

mrboyle

I Drive By Brail
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Montrose, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Bronco '80 Toy
Don't care what color as long as the plastic is in good condition.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't care what color as long as the plastic is in good condition.

I am parting out a 96 with a good center console lid.
Give me a reasonable offer shipped along with your zip code and its yours.

Thanks
Kenneth

6083f3bf.jpg

From the pic it looks like the plastic is pulling apart from the pad. Is it or is it just the pic?

From the pic it looks like the plastic is pulling apart from the pad. Is it or is it just the pic?

Yes I'm sorry, once I went to remove it for you to get a better picture i noticed it. Sorry I couldn't help you!

I think I've got one, will check in a bit, and take you some pictures and let you know. Shipping will be from S0K 0M0, Canada

Thanks

Si

00xtremist- just a reminder that you cannot sell on the forum without being an 'elite member' that link is up top... :)

Here's the pictures as promised... I didn't know beforehand that there were 2 little nicks in the top material, but it's all in one piece, the plastic is still attached to the top part.

230920111748.jpg

230920111750.jpg

230920111749.jpg

Si

Si

Shoot me a price with shipping to 81521.

Thanks!

MikeB

I didn't think you wanted the tan one, so I sold it, but I have a dark graphite grey leather one from a 2000 limited that is in roughly the same condition, if you're interested, PM me and I'll give you my paypal details.

Sorry

Si

Back