Back to Truck Haven October 24 - 25 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back to Truck Haven October 24 - 25

The In Crowd...

Rick
Mark
Brian
Norm & Sue
Daniel
David & co.

Anyone else??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I have a crazy busy schedule the next 30 days and i will be there with the Ranger but looking for an open seat...:)

...I have a crazy busy schedule the next 30 days and i will be there with the Ranger but looking for an open seat...:)

I pretty much always have an empty seat..

The explorer is ready, although I will check my bearings one more time before I head out... And this time I have multiple spare flat washers that are actually flat...

I got my new regulator and other misc fuel parts for the Van so I should be done with that this week and then I'll be ready to pick up firewood..

~Mark

Potluck

Rick - Kugle
Mark
Brian - Sarah's Caesar Salad
Norm & Sue - Spaghetti !!
Daniel

Spaghetti !!

...Oh...and American Graffiti. .:)

Tremors 5 anyone??

Planning on going, my buddy Tim in his JK may come out too. I need to get out for some r&r.

My fuel pump is going out, my rear leafs are broke and my cb needs tuned bad lol. I am going to work on it all week try try and make it.

My fuel pump is going out, my rear leafs are broke and my cb needs tuned bad lol. I am going to work on it all week try try and make it.

Do the CB last.. I should have a spare CB you can borrow... and worst case we can just throw things at you to get your attention :)

~Mark

Glad to hear it David :chug:

This weekend coincides with the Chargers/Raiders game in San Diego. The one game I seem to not be able to work at Qualcomm every season. Darn, going to miss it again...:D

Do the CB last.. I should have a spare CB you can borrow... and worst case we can just throw things at you to get your attention :)

~Mark

Lol, that gave me and my wife a laugh. I am going to try to make it out with my son.

I'm bringing a friend of mine along and he seems to have his heart set on making spam sushi, is that something that yall would be interested in for the potluck?

I'm bringing a friend of mine along and he seems to have his heart set on making spam sushi, is that something that yall would be interested in for the potluck?

Bring whatever and whoever you want. I think after a couple of (insert favorite alcoholic beverage here) it might be pretty tasty.

I regretfully wont be making it. Turbo charger still isn't tuned so it's running super rich/ doesnt idle well and the exhaust isn't complete. I will finish and make it to one of the events.

This would be awsome to attened but being from michigan and working for ford I couldnt get enough time off get all the way out there. Anyone know of anything like this on the east side of merica.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..We do Friday pick ups at Ontario Airport for those flying in to attend..:)

Back