Crap Happens! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Crap Happens!

So Zukman goes out to the garage to move the under-construction Zuk over to make room for the Explorer. The zuk has no wheels on it it sits on jacksrands waiting for the funds to complete the total suspension swap. He carefully bolts in the rear axle to give him a jacking point to lower the stands.
I am sitting in the house on the forum, suddenly I hear BOOM ,CRASH. At the very same time the chat goes down. I go racing as fast as I can(think turtle crawl) to see what fell. When I get to the garage all I see is my cute little Suki laying on her side, and Norm looking bewildered.
Now we have a zuk on her side in the garage with no wheels, just axles. (the full sized axles saved the truck. Norm pull the axles and springs off both front and rear while I went to get the neighbor to help.

It only took 5 minutes to put her upright, and, lo and behold, NO DAMAGE! NONE.oh except for the jack handle that got bent.

So I guess the model and poster child of the "Roll Over Posse" flag just earned it on her wayward trip to the otherside of the garage.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ahh no pictures, but in all seriousness that could have been really bad.

Um, whether or not Norm is ok is questionable, but at least he didn't get hurt--:D Damm this is funny-

Glad this turned out humorous. It could have been bad.

The funny part is that zuk has a cage in it....It's just still in loose pieces not welded up yet:p:

Really good news there was no hurties involved (apart from the jack handle!)

Poor little thing is still waiting! Enter Mr Mud "Hey babe slide over in the corner. I have a hopeful date with Truckhaven this year and my front end needs to be removed and replaced! I‘m goin' big! Already had my rear beefed up, and have some new bigger round rollie things to play on.
Aww sweetheart don't cry, word has it your next on the to do list."

..Wait a minute...What about the Ranger?

I hear BOOM ,CRASH. At the very same time the chat goes down.

Why'd the chat room go down? Did the jack handle take out something?

~Mark

Back