Manitobans, come say eh! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Manitobans, come say eh!

I'll make whatever works for you guys work for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

same here, it's a holiday weekend so i will fish the other 2 days,,:D:D

I vote we either go to somewhere like Buffalo Bills for a bite to eat (And possibly a beer), and/or go to Tims if Evil isn't running yet for a look.
If we go out to Selkirk, I'm sure there is a place we can go for a lite bite to eat and chat after we have had a look at each other's handiwork on our vehicles.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

Likewise! I'll be in Winnipeg later today, but, we're going to see Linkin Park @ the MTS

Si

no idea.....early afternoon?

well unless i can get a helicoil kit, and bust ass on my truck, she wont be ready for saturday. if you guys want to stop in and check everything out (that and si has a ton of stuff to get from me anyway) pop over. there are a few places we can go sit, have a beer, and and bite

Yup. Just post about what time.....

hahaha. One is perfect.
See you tomorrow.

its around 150am. i just came in at 1am from working on evil. if i can find a belt for it, there might be a chance now she will be running when you all come tomorrow.....maybe.

Don't you guys sleep? geez.

Sleep.....that's what my cat and dog do, but not when I'm trying to get sleep myself.
Evil I snow whole again.

Picked up a decent clean 2005 XLT in December, love the truck. Added weathertech's to the front and waiting for my Magnaflo cat back to arrive. This forum is great!

Welcome aboard Dale!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back