WTB or even a link for New RAP module 96 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB or even a link for New RAP module 96 XLT

BearExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
SE Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4.0L
So I believe my RAP module has bit the dust. Went to the Ford stealership at lunch to be told the RAP module is obsolete. :(

I would prefer not to get a used one (and gamble it might be dead or soon be dead) so where can I find a NEW one. There has to be somewhere on-line to order a NEW one yet I could not find one.

Any info would be greatly appreciated (including if anyone knows compatible part numbers).

Thanks

So I believe my RAP module has bit the dust. Went to the Ford stealership at lunch to be told the RAP module is obsolete. :(

I would prefer not to get a used one (and gamble it might be dead or soon be dead) so where can I find a NEW one. There has to be somewhere on-line to order a NEW one yet I could not find one.

Any info would be greatly appreciated (including if anyone knows compatible part numbers).

Thanks

hi i have some used one if you give me the #s off yours i will see if we have the same one thanks,karl

I have a brand new one for you!

Hello,
I think I have a brand new one for you! I just purchased a second one from my local Ford dealer for my daughter's 2002. On the first one I didn't do my homework and bought one for an earlier model which I think will work for you. The part number is F87Z-15604-AA on the Ford Motor Company box. The part number on the module itself is YL1F-15K602-AA. It also includes the plastic card with the access code numbers and how to program it. I'll ship it to you for $100 total. You can probably check with a Ford parts guy the numbers I have listed...
I paid $150 plus shipping for it.
Thanks,
Bart
Blkbartolo@sbcglobal.net

Back