• Register Today It's free!

2014 ruby red sport explorer

zannism3

Reaction score
City, State
BAYSIDE NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 FORD EXPLORER SPORT
Hi guys I'm new in this forum and 2 days ago I purchased a brand new 2014 FORD EXPLORER SPORT RUBY RED !!!!!! So far I love this truck !!!! Anyways I will post some pictures soon !!!!:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And as I'm sure everyone else will chime in to point out the obvious that this is clearly the best color choice :D

Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats! I ordered one (Ruby Red, too!) - just waiting for it to show up.

Can't wait to see those pictures. :D

Thank you guys

Yes, congrats. Just got a 2011 a few days ago and am loving it - especially in the snow, but still very nice on plowed highways. Nice balance between good road driving for its size and the ability to off-road on not overly aggressive terrain in the woods or on the beach. I've been a beach driver for decades and nothing like just driving on the beach with the coolers, chairs, barbie, beach games, etc right there - and you can use the vehicle to block the wind on windy days. I also use it driving miles of beach at night searching out fish surfcasting, yet it still looks good in an upscale suburban neighborhood. Where I live I see the BMW and Range Rover SUV's all the time. While they are nice, you never see the Ex, so people are curious about it. It's unique in my neck of the woods and the people I have shown to so far are impressed - especially with the interior looks and features.

Congrats... Can you provide OTD price and city where you purchased if you can?

Congrats... Can you provide OTD price and city where you purchased if you can?

Yes it is a ruby red sport explorer with the 400A equipment group . Price was $44.535 from Tower Ford of Great Neck in NY .

theres a sticky on how to do it. I believe you use photobucket and attach the url. Or the other option is (Peter will respond too) to sign up for the forum, pay a fee, and then easily attach pictures.

Oh yeah, and ruby red is the fastest color. good choice

I hope you love it, good luck.

I picked up a Limited in August and truly love driving it every single time I get into it.

Thanks guys

Back