New England Explorers - Still Active? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New England Explorers - Still Active?

jhnnybgood

Reaction score
City, State
New Hampshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer Sport
Is this group still active? At the very least, is there anyone else here from New England, more specifically New Hampshire? I'd love to meet some fellow Explorer guys wanting to go off-road. I'm relatively new to owning an Explorer and hitting the trails, so meeting some more experienced guys would be awesome for me to learn some new things.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What part of NH are you from? I don't know anything about this group but i live in Conway.

I'm in northeast mass near seacoast nh, can't believe there's only 4 members in New England

I know right. and the johnnybgood guy hasn't been on in a long time.

Not really NE but close enough. Frederick, MD

There was a fairly active group here but it has apparently fizzled away. I am guilty as charged. It was called NEX or something like that.

South-east NH here. Andover to be specific. I have been searching for some fun trails myself... im worried im gonna end up in someones back yard tho! Lol sofar the small inlets i have found go maybe 50yrds and dead end... lol anyone wanting to meet up withen a few miles, im down. Gives me something to do... haha

New England EX Club

here in the green mtn state. South of Rutland. Not an off roader.
I do love my trac.

Back in the day NEX (New England Explorers were very active). We used to organize runs and events all the time, but participation waned and eventually fell to the way side.

My fiancee and I will probably be pretty active here once we get her Sport going and I pick up mine in the future.. We're from NE Pennsylvania.. And are always looking for people to wheel with.

Massachusetts here not to far from NH. There used to be some trails in Byfield MA, but Im not sure if they are still open. I havent been there since High School. I'm down for any meeting up to do some trails if you know of any.

I'm just over the NH border in the Plaistow area. I've got a lowered 2wd 97 sport with a SOHC and a 5 speed swap for the street
10334423_746844398724952_7779555739011310634_n.jpg

I've also got a 1990 Bronco 2 sitting on full size 3/4 ton axles with 5.13 gears, lockers, 4 wheel disk brakes and 38" tires to play off road.

Guess this thread is getting brought back up. There's a few of us still floating, not too many off roaders though.
RI here, go to school in northern VT.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Richmond, ME here!

Back