• Register Today It's free!

multichanger removal

zzr600

Reaction score
City, State
Nottinghamshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer NorthFace
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help I have a cd multichanger in my boot (right side of boot as you look into boot area) and need to remove it to check a few things does any one know how to do this? I would to love to add a pic to make it clearer but its not that easy don't want to add a picture account such as photobucket etc be so much easier if you could attach the image.

P.S think in USA you call it a trunk not a boot.

Thanks again.

Confusing... 2000 Explorer doesn't have a trunk. Here the CD changer is in the center console under the armrest.

In the UK on my Ford Explorer NorthFace its located in the rear of the car on the right side, i have a cassette radio player up front in the centre console/dash which also operates the cd multichanger. Have a question? So if the rear of the car where you would put your suitcases, the area behind the rear seats is not called the boot/trunk what would you call it, we call it in the UK the boot or load space. Oh and the armrest in the UK on mine is empty used as storage, if it was easier to load attachments/pics I would add them, don't like the idea of using a 3rd party to load pics tho, as they say a pic always helps.

We mostly call that the rear cargo area. Trunk or boot we would apply to a car (opposite end as the bonnet :)

Back