For Sale - torque monster headers - used | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale torque monster headers - used

Status
Not open for further replies.
for sale torque monster headers.
now read this, because it is important.
these came off a 96 truck that had trickflow heads. because it being a 96, there is no bung for a egr tube. however, to my surprise, they WILL bolt the the gt40p heads and the plugs will go in, and not hit anyplace.
also this truck had a body lift in it, therefor if you look at the drivers side header, it has been dented to clear the steering shaft (you may also have to grind some of the bolt head on the shaft itself).
this will come with the bolts for the heads, and the blots from the headers to the exhaust pipes, and one blot for the drivers side where they join. they will not come with any gaskets, or egr tube.
they are not rusted, and didnt leak (or that i could hear)
i will sell them for $500 shipped.

189.jpg

266.jpg

355.jpg

447.jpg

533.jpg

623.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello

Hello there, are you still selling the headers?, if so, im very interested, hope to hear from you, thank's!!

Man you always have stuff I want but at the worst time of the year

Okey then, how can we work this out, to make the deal? do you have a paypal account?

And I also would like to make sure you have read the description of them, so you understand what they are

Son of a female dog! I just bought a 5.0L to put into my Ranger and these would go great with it if it wasn't right before the Holidays.

But my real question is: What are you up to? You've sold/selling a supercharger and now you're selling Torque Monster Headers? Me thinks you have a secret monster being built.

no secret. i put a m112 on my truck, and no longer need the m90 kit. as for the headers, they are from a truck that i am using the motor from, and cant used the headers from it (i have my own TMH's on my motor that will work, until i get enough cash and might get a set custom made)

Man you always have stuff I want but at the worst time of the year

DUDE for real, I just spent $700 on tires, but I would of got these first, money is gone now, they will be gone quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back