2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

om a tag along either way cause i have nothing to wheel with

I bet that V8 could climb over stuff something fierce.

Count me in for wheelin.'

as you no im still a hopefull just for being able to attend whatsoever but as you could prolley guess if i go damn right im wheeling whether its the carlisle lawn or freeland =p just no wheelies this year enuff killing t cases

<---- Showfield, which I don't think the question was really directed towards me, lol.

Wonder how the AWD will handle the mud, don't think the 22s will. :roll:

Whoa look what I stumbled into, good to see some old friends still in here.

<--- Definite yes for the wheeling. X2 Both trucks will be comin down :)

Whoa look what I stumbled into, good to see some old friends still in here.

You coming Tex? Haven't seen your mug in a while.

I just registered. I will see you all there.

How is everyone projects coming along for the show
My project are in full swing and hoping to be finished and ready for the show

How is everyone projects coming along for the show
My project are in full swing and hoping to be finished and ready for the show

which reminds me. if ANY of you go to a wreaking yard between now and the show, and spot a 95-96 sport that has a double cardan REAR drive shaft, swipe it for me, AND I WILL PAY YOU FOR IT AT THE SHOW. i'm having a hell of a time finding one here.

which reminds me. if ANY of you go to a wreaking yard between now and the show, and spot a 95-96 sport that has a double cardan REAR drive shaft, swipe it for me, AND I WILL PAY YOU FOR IT AT THE SHOW. i'm having a hell of a time finding one here.

Will keep an eye out, I know Todd is going to a few pick and pulls for his project. If I tag, I will keep an eye out. I might also look here at our local pick and pull just to look around. Will keep you posted if I go and see anything.

Going thus weekend will keep my eyes open

I'll try and check out Harry's for you this weekend, bud.

All I've managed to get done for Morgan so far is acquiring 37" MTR's :D Haven't had a chance to get them mounted yet, though :( Still need to procure all new steering components and re-paint a whole lot of things, plus figure out how the hell to fix my trainwreck of a rear bumper...

Somebody find me a winning lotto ticket, PLEASE!!!

Will keep an eye out, I know Todd is going to a few pick and pulls for his project. If I tag, I will keep an eye out. I might also look here at our local pick and pull just to look around. Will keep you posted if I go and see anything.

I'm going to need days to get everything I need there! Hoping to get a bulk of the hard parts this weekend.

I'll be at AFN for sure on Saturday. Will have the Saab though, unless I can get some explorer badges for it :D Engine is nearing removal time in the XLT. Then it's clean, repair, and replace time!

Spas what wrong with the rear bumper
My new read bumper mounted and has the reverse camera in
Looking to get the pair of new tires and one new rim on
Also at least the rear re geared, diff cover and locker finished
Also possibly have the front re geared that not look like it going to happen in time
Also ordering new radius arms from James duff and installed

If Jay does his solid front axle then I could buy it front him instead but h knew how Jay is

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Halfway through the d35 ttb swap. Longer shocks should be here tomorrow. Should finish up the front end this weekend then get the tranny and rear pinion leak fixed and redo the rear setup\custom driveshaft.

Back