Great Ford Dealerships | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

See, and I had the exact opposite experience. I was an All American customer, bought my 2006 Expedition Limited from them. Brought it back for some service, they told me they fixed it, and when they gave me the truck back, they never even touched the part(s) that needed to be fixed. Brought it to Tom's, they fixed it immediately. Sal in service at Tom's is a standup guy.

The service manager and dealership heads were so pissed i had ford customer service involved in helping me that they tried to make me look like i was a psycho disrupting all the other customers. A week later when the "principal" of the dealership called me at home he asked several questions. He let me explain the whole situation in detail, but when i was finished, he was so focussed on how customer service was involved. It was clear after that that all he wanted to know was how to not piss off ford... When i was there at the time of the "incident" the service manager had his regional rep next to him so i was making him look bad by having ford help me and the fact they couldn't fix a problem with my car. It amazed me that all american ford got my truck fixed in 5 minutes of looking at the problem.

PS the only reason i had ford customer service involved was because of this forum. I asked if anyone had the same problem and they responded to help so i said sure...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Countryside Ford/Mazda in Clearwater, FL
US Highway 19

We bought our 13 Explorer (used) from them. We happened to run into a new car salesman and instead of passing us off to a used salesman he worked with us the whole way through. Him and the sales manager wern't overly pushy and even let us go home to "sleep" on it without giving us a hard time. Price was pretty reasonable and gave us a good trade in value.

Service has been good so far, 2 separate warranty claims and both went absolutely perfect. Will be going in for our first free oil change next month. Service advisors seem above average as far as knowledge and customer service. One even gave me their personal cell number to coordinate a repair during my crazy work schedule. No complaints at all so far.

just ordered my 4th explorer from ditschman/flemington ford. great dealer in NJ

Sanderson Ford in Glendale Arizona. Working on my 8th purchase from them. All from G.R. Stillwell. He is the best.

Pauli Ford St. Johns, MI. Kevin McCrackin is a great saleman and the service dept. is outstanding.

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake

I just picked up my new 2015 Explorer Sport from AutoNation Ford (formerly Tousley Ford) in White Bear Lake, MN, and I can't say enough about the people there. The salesmen I worked with, Andrew "Drew" Griebler on my first visit, and Dan Heitala (sp?) on my second visit, and the finance guy, whose name I don't recall. I did shop around with several other dealerships, and there was a noticeable difference in attitude between the people at AutoNation and the others.

My new Explorer did have a small black mark on the tailgate that couldn't be rubbed out, so Dan made sure I got set up with their collision center to get it taken care of.

I live on the opposite side of the Twin Cities from AutoNation. There are at least a half-dozen Ford dealerships in between, but the my experience with them was well worth the drive.

2015 Explorer Sport
White Platinum Tricoat/Charcoal Black
401A, Dual panel moonroof, 2nd row buckets & console

Gentilini Ford in Woodbine, NJ is hands down the best dealership I have ever dealt with for sales and service. I like Ford, but I love Gentilini so I will only buy and service my vehicles from them. Lucky for me they opened a Chevy dealership next door so now I can experience great sales and service from another automotive brand.

Metro Ford in Schenectady NY

I purchased a 2005 Ford Explorer from Metro Ford in Schenectady New York, not only was I treated like I was purchasing a $200,000.00 car during the purchase but whenever I go back for maintenance the service department always goes above and beyond my expectations.
I you are in the capital area of NY and looking to purchase a Ford vehicle I highly recommend taking a look at Metro Ford.

For Arkansas look no farther than Cogswell Motors in Russellville. I have bought several new and used cars from them over the years (decades) and their buying and service is all first rate. Give them a try.
And tell Richard Roberts (sales Manager) I said Howdy.
JMHO,

TW

Long Lewis Ford

Long-Lewis Ford Birmingham, AL

We have bought several Fords from WB Stewart there over the past several years.
Outstanding Salesman. Service is Super as well. Hiway 150.

:notworthy

Wisconsin Locations

I looked through all past seven pages of dealership remarks and could not find one from Wisconsin? Lots of Fords around here, any one want to put their dealership forward that has had an outstanding experience?

Wisconsin Locations

I am from Wisconsin. I just purchased my 2016 Explorer XLT from Maritime Ford in Manitowoc. It is too early to tell if this is a dealership as good as the others mentioned here. To me the key is the quality of the Service Department and the fairness of their service pricing.

I will say that the buying experience was one of the best I have had. This is the first time I bought a new vehicle from a salesman rather than doing all the pricing via email. Their price was fair and they did bend over backwards to get the electrical hookup for my boat trailed moved from my old Explorer to my new one.

I believe in taking my vehicles into the dealer at every recommended Service interval. Time will tell if my level of satisfaction remains.

I second Mullinax Ford in West Palm Beach on Northlake Blvd.. It is a 60-90 minute ride for me but it is well worth it!!

I unfortunately have to take back what I said about Mullinax Ford after last week.

Went up there to have my a/c checked out as it blowing hot air..Brought it in 9am on Tuesday.

The service advisor said he most likely will not get to it till Wednesday as they were running behind..No calls Tuesday or Wednesday so I called around 3:45pm Wednesday..The service advisor was on jury duty Wednesday and no one followed up on his work load..The service advisor never mentioned a word he was not going to be there on Wednesday.

I told whoever answered the phone I am coming up to get the car right now..Went up first thing Thursday as it was to late for me to get to Enterprise to return my rental..My blank service advisor was there when I got there Thursday morning at 8am and when I said how come you did not mention you were not going to be there on Wednesday and no one was going to follow up on anything I got zero response..He could not have cared less.

Mind you I am paying for a rental car everyday as this place is 50 miles from where I live.

In the end took my car to a independent mechanic on my way home from the useless dealer and he had it all fixed by the end of day plus the guy even gave me his own car to get around that day.

I was planning on buying a Explorer from this dealer and my sister was going to buy a Escape there also but now it is off the table.

I have dealt with this dealer in the past with no issues so I am amazed how things went down hill so fast.

To top it off went to a salesman I know there [has been there for about 40 years] told him what happened and he said I have no idea what goes on in the service department and could not have cared less.

Unbelievable answers..It is next to impossible to find a good Ford dealer in Miami-Dade,Broward or Palm Beach for service.

When I was in the northeast I dealt with Wayne Lincoln Mercury,Town Motors and Manhattan Ford and had zero issues with them.

Why dealers want to shoot themselves in the foot baffles me.

Best dealership is Bozard Ford of St. Augustine near the outlet mall.

Excellent showroom, above and beyond customer service, and easy to negotiate with.

I've purchased and leased many new cars and trucks over the years, and the best dealer I've worked with is Acton Ford in Acton, Massachusetts. Everyone there -- sales, service, and management -- is competent, courteous, knowledgeable, and responsive. Highly recommended!

Shout out to Sands Ford of Red Hill!

Just bought my 3rd vehicle from Tom Burrell. 2011 Explorer,2011 F150, and now a 2016 Explorer Sport.

Also want to mention John Miller in Service keeps my vehicles well maintained.

Thumbs up!

Test drove a few 2013/2014 Explorer Sports locally in Toronto then found my 'Haitian Lady' online in Montreal for several $K cheaper with full warranty, extended warranty and premium care prepaid. Ordered it ONLINE (crazy I know) and not only did they arrange shipping to my house, they threw in a set of Winter Rims and Tires. Have to give Avantage Ford in L'île-Perrot, Quebec (outside Montreal) credit where its due. Made my first Ford purchase a pleasant one. Marc Desjardins and team were excellent to deal with!

Remote Start Friendly

We have a 2013 XLT the PTU started to spew oil out of the vent hole. Made a service appointment at the dealer. Asked to verify that the vehicle only has two keys programed to it, also enable the Remote Start. They had the car for two days. Brand New PTU installed under 5yr/60k drivetrain warranty(supposedly if its leaking and smells like natural gas they just replace instead of performing band aid repairs). Enabled remote start with out having the two new remote start keys present or even programed yet. Best Dealership Experience to date!

Quality AutoMall FORD
55 Route 17 North
Rutherford NJ, 07070
Service Consultant
Jeffrey N. Silva
201-460-2341

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A little disheartening that there are no Connecticut Ford dealers mentioned in this thread.

Back