Video - 4th Gen vs Railroad Crossing | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Video - 4th Gen vs Railroad Crossing

Driver hopped out and walked around, appeared okay.

Ooopss!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Driver hopped out and walked around, appeared okay.

Wx4mKtlJeIs

Ooopss!!

Thats awesome. The suspension on the 4th gens are way too soft and bouncy. Sure they are a nice ride on a smooth surface, but any bump in the road the freaking things bounce forever.

Thats funny stuff right there! Poor Explorer!

Bahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhaaaa!!! who comes to a railroad crossing doing 50 mph...tighten up that suspension

Bahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhaaaa!!! who comes to a railroad crossing doing 50 mph...tighten up that suspension

Who DOESN'T come to a railroad crossing at 50 MPH?! If only my brother knew what I do when driving his Camry....

DAMN! at least now i know i can hit a railroad crossing and catch air! I wonder what this guy was thinking.

Who DOESN'T come to a railroad crossing at 50 MPH?! If only my brother knew what I do when driving his Camry....

LOL!!!

I'm going to go ahead and back this statement, I do kinda punch it, slightly, when crossing an abandoned railroad near my work every once in a while. Not anything like Dukes of Hazzard style, but just to add a little bit of the weeee factor to lighten my trip home. Granted, I do have a little more suspension travel than a stock 4th Gen, or a Camry..:rolleyes:

yikes

The suspension in my 4th gen is way softer then dads 3rd gen. I much rather have his firmer suspension. 4th gens are just way to bouncy.

I must admit though, this was quite entertaining to watch. and I too take railroad crossings at decent speeds, but never had that happen.

LMFAO!! And the guy in the lexus is probably just like "Wtf..."

Awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! would like to see that lexus recreate it for a comparison of the two suspensions. he he he also wish i had some videos of us jumping terraces in my old 88 ranger total entertainment!!!

looks like he lost a control arm too, . . . LFront.

Who's honking the horn?

That... Was hilarious. :D

Back