Co-moderator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Denver,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 F150 XLT 4x4
Well I've now ended up with a 2002 Escape XLT FWD for my daughter. My sister bought it new and it's been handed around between her boys as she bought newer ones. She just bought a 2014 and everything shifted again so my daughter ended up with the '02 as a gift. Can't beat the price!! It has 160K+ on it but they take really good care oh their vehicles and this one still runs quite well.
So I'll be around here some now. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks.

I'm looking for a brush guard if anyone runs upon one reasonable.

Nice pickup!
My wife currently has 220K on her '03. Still going strong. She loves it.
Nothing too major of repairs.
Best of luck!

I got up the other morning and checked my eBay searches and there was a brush guard, an Aries 3049, listed for $150.00 and free shipping! I snatched that bad boy up before a cat could lick it's ...(you know). Other Aries 3049's were two and three times that price with $100.00 shipping..... Let's say I was a bit apprehensive about it's condition even though it was listed as new. I received it yesterday and not a scratch on it. I don't know if the seller listed it wrong or what but the price was honored and I'm feeling like the cat that ate the mouse!

Aries 3049 Brush Guard

Sharp looking brush guard! I was looking at one for my 2010, but ultimately decided to go without one... so right now the only modification to my escape are floormats, aftermarket headlights... and that's about it... :)

Back