Rollover posse Application | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rollover posse Application

I was on my way home from work when i fell asleep, i woke up right as the tires went off the road, i didnt have time to react before i hit a culvert which launched me into the air(probably about 3-4 foot) and i hit a telephone pole(snapped the telephone pole in half) and then rolled it. It slid on the passengers side into a tree... I walked away from it with a few bruises.

I think she'll buff right out;)

Before:
explorer002smis4.jpg

explorer003smzj9.jpg

After:
sploder001smww8.jpg

sploder002smez3.jpg

sploder004smmz7.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I figured I would update this thread with a picture of the last i saw the explorer. The transmission went out of that taurus(240k miles) so i just decided to get rid of it aswell.
explorerpv0.jpg

The engine from the explorer is currently residing in a 1988 ranger 4x4(my friends). The rear axle is going to be put in my 91 explorer with an aussie locker(and swapping to rear disc). I have most of the interior parts from it listed in a for sale thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If that buffs right out then please share the brand that you use! I will definitely give that a try!!!

Hmm, how do we know you didn't just jump up and down on the roof a lot? You're not rolled over. ;)

That's a good point, :D

image2_zps4h4eydnd.jpg

Back