4406 TCase swap kit, 95-01 V8 awd Explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4406 TCase swap kit, 95-01 V8 awd Explorers

I have 4406
New shift Lever setup
Front & rear driveshaft needed.

This is excellent way to gain MPG and 4low for trail riding.

All works great- check out my headers Forsale also.

No shipping Pick up in Linn, MO or St. Joseph, MO can meet somewhere between the 2. Travel I/29, 435, I70 to Columbia then down to Linn, or sometimes Hwy 36 all the way over to Macon and down 63.

$500 firm all together not splitting.
rangerseatstourqemosterheadrs4406019_zps1a6e0786.jpg

rangerseatstourqemosterheadrs4406020_zps97482b57.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Also could bring to SMORR Oct 10th weekend for the Forum run.

Very interested... One question, your post says "Front and rear driveshafts needed". Does that mean I'd need the driveshafts? or that it includes the driveshafts needed for the swap? If it is everything needed including the shafts then I want it. I am driving home to Southeast KS from Des Moine IA on Saturday the 20th. St. Joseph is right on the way.

Oh yea, before I go off half-****ed.. What year was the donor vehicle(s) and what engine?

Includes drive shafts needed for the swap. I will be gone this coming weekend.

Not sure what you mean on donor but they were under a 96 5.0 4dr Explorer I had bought. They had already been swapped in.

Ok, sounds good. If they were under a 96, they should fit under my 2000. Was the 96 a running driving truck or a parts vehicle?
As soon as we can arrange pickup we can arrange payment. Jon Smith (turdle) is gonna help with the swap. I'd like to get the parts before SMORR, but if that doesn't happen we can get them there.

Sent from my H866C using Forum Runner

Yes bought a running driving explorer that was on 31s, put it back to stock to sell.

I also have a lockright locker for front & rear explorer diffs.

$150 each end.

Only other weekend that might work is Sept 27th weekend. I would need to get them from Linn back to St. Joseph which is 4hr drive.

I'm free the 26th. Could you meet me somewhere near Ottawa or overland park?

Sent from my H866C using Forum Runner

Yes bought a running driving explorer that was on 31s, put it back to stock to sell.

I also have a lockright locker for front & rear explorer diffs.

$150 each end.

For limited slip or open rear diff?

Only make them for open rear diffs.

Just got back from vacation. Should be in Linn next weekend if I need to bring anything to St. Joe.

Back