Como desarmar y limpiar el tablero. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Como desarmar y limpiar el tablero.

vanhauvart

Reaction score
City, State
Mar del Plata, Provincia de Buenos Aires
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer, 98 XLT
Hola les escribo desde argentina, disculpen que lo haga en español, necesitaria saber como se desarma el tablero de una explorer 94 y como se lo limpia. Es para un señor que escribio esta necesidad en www.clubranger.com.ar , en el apartado para explorer. Saludos a todos y muchas gracias. Carlos.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The crappy translation from Babel Fish:

Hello I write from Argentinean, excuse to them that it does it in Spanish, necesitaria to know as the board of explorer 94 is disarmed and like the cleaning. It is for a gentleman who escribio this necessity in www.clubranger.com.ar, the section to explorer. Greetings to all and thank you very much. Carlos.

besides the confused meaning of this post, the linky no worky either.

Perdon, cuando hablo de tablero, me refiero al tablero o panel de instrumentos. Saludos y gracias.. Carlos.

As I can translate it, I "think" he's asking how to remove the instrument cluster so he can clean it.

My spanish isn't good enough to write back in spanish.. Anyone remember a thread with pics?

~Mark

I think he is having a problem with his instrument panel in his 94 ford explorer
as translated by post #4

Pardon, when I speak of board, I talk about to the board or instrument panel. Greetings and thanks. Carlos.

I verified the question with Yolanda (my better half that knows spanish).. She says he is asking how to disassemble the instrument panel..

~Mark

this will be a tricky thread

My english is poor, but i am an "old" member here... i have my truck since 1994... and love the forum!!!
I have a pretty rare "millitarized Explorer" here in Argentina.
I will try to explain him in spanish:

El tablero es relativamente facil de desarmar en alguna de sus partes (instrumental, radio, rejillas de aire, guantera, etc), pero sin extraer todo el panel (la parte de arriba).
En ese caso se complica bastante.

Enviame un correo a alfredo.cobos@argentina.com dicièndome que querès y te comento mas en detalle.

Saludos a todos!!!

You right.. that picture was for the wrong truck.. I removed the pic.. I thought someone had a thread on here on removing the cluster on a first gen (with pics), but I can't find it.

~Mark

Alas, I cannot help this person. I've never taken my dash apart, and have even less memory of 2nd grade Spanish.

BUT, I would like to give all you guys a huge high-five for stepping up and helping in any way you can. This is definitely the best forum I've seen (for anything) because of the quality of the users. Truly a class act.

Have a great weekend! :) :) :) :)

Mike

Thanks people and a strong hug from Argentina. Greetings. Carlos

if u can translate this all it takes is the removal of two 7mm screws at the ash tray and the rest pops out with the exception of a few wires to un plug

Alas, I cannot help this person. I've never taken my dash apart, and have even less memory of 2nd grade Spanish.

BUT, I would like to give all you guys a huge high-five for stepping up and helping in any way you can. This is definitely the best forum I've seen (for anything) because of the quality of the users. Truly a class act.

Have a great weekend! :) :) :) :)

Mike

Big ups to the ppl of this forum. :salute: Anyone speak any other tounge.

This message was written in www.clubranger4x4.com.ar by my Maxi son, in the section of explorer to be thankful to the people of explorer4x4: With the permission of Don Fernando, I want to be thankful specially to the people of explorer4x4 and to Mr. Cobos and Maniak of Arizona that me envio the site with diagrams. And ademas HAPPY DAY Of the BOY FOR ALL Very Happy, in spite of tenr 10 years I learn a pile, Greetings to all, MAXI

¡hace cualquier persona saben ir a la campana del taco y pedir un taco supremo, y se cercioran de que sostienen los tomates!! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back