Do I want to run a vehicle health report - NO! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Do I want to run a vehicle health report - NO!

dco43054

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
cmh
Year, Model & Trim Level
20 XLT
Hey - IVT group - we need a new selection when MFT/Sync asks if I want to run a Vehicle Health Report: "NO!" I don't wan't to run one now, and I don't want to be reminded later.

I don't need my vehicle mileage, et.al. transmitted to Ford to receive more marketing materials. If there is a real problem, tell me about it and let's leave it at that, m'kay?

I really don't want to take my phone number out of Sync as there may be a time when I want or need services, like 911 Assist - but I don't want Vehicle Health Reports to run, and I don't want to be reminded about every couple days.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can't remember my Ex asking to run report after the first time. That was April, 2011.

Hey - IVT group - we need a new selection when MFT/Sync asks if I want to run a Vehicle Health Report: "NO!" I don't wan't to run one now, and I don't want to be reminded later.

I don't need my vehicle mileage, et.al. transmitted to Ford to receive more marketing materials. If there is a real problem, tell me about it and let's leave it at that, m'kay?

I really don't want to take my phone number out of Sync as there may be a time when I want or need services, like 911 Assist - but I don't want Vehicle Health Reports to run, and I don't want to be reminded about every couple days.

Hey, dco43054!

You can turn it off. Please do the following:

I > SYNC APPS > VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT > OFF

Hope this helps!

Rebecca

Hey, dco43054!

You can turn it off. Please do the following:

I > SYNC APPS > VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT > OFF

Hope this helps!

Rebecca
Thanks, Rebecca.

I really don't want to turn it all the way off as there are times I might like it to run. But I would really like the opportunity to just say "no" and let it reset itself for the next cycle.

Maybe add that to the next MFT refresh (after the Big Update). I guess in the mean time I'm just going to turn it off.

You can still run it manually when you want it. The setting Rebecca mentioned is to turn off the auto reminder. Perfect answer I think to your need :)

You can still run it manually when you want it. The setting Rebecca mentioned is to turn off the auto reminder. Perfect answer I think to your need :)

Thanks for that. I did realize that. What I want is just a third button that says "No". I don't mind the initial reminder to run it, I just want to choose to only receive one, when it reminds me the first time.

I'd love to run a vehicle health report.

Any word on whether Sync Services will ever come to Canada, Rebecca?

I'd love to run a vehicle health report.

Any word on whether Sync Services will ever come to Canada, Rebecca?

I haven't heard anything recently, calb. I know Ford of Canada tweeted that they were still looking into it.

Rebecca

I haven't heard anything recently, calb. I know Ford of Canada tweeted that they were still looking into it.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca:

I don't tweet (or chirp, or cluck :) ) and its been another 6 months. Wondered if there has been anything more out of Ford Canada about Vehicle Health Reports?

I'm puzzled as to why this would be an issue as other than the Km versus miles, it should be a simple item to add, and would perhaps notify us to go to the dealer more often.

Back