Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS

If all goes well I'll be picking this truck up on Sunday. I'm throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there might be in this truck before it goes to the junkyard. I will be pulling the tranny, the OHV engine will be up for grabs but with the exception of some minor body damage the rest of the truck is intact. If the deal goes through I'll update the post and maybe put up some pics. Thanks

EDIT:

O.K. so I've got the truck and the part out is on! Now for a little general info. The grill, bumpers, headlights, hood, and tailgate are all damaged. Other than that the truck is pretty clean. It has the nerf style running boards and they're in good shape, just a very little surface rust nothing bad. All of the trim is in good shape as is the interior(medium prairie tan cloth). Its got the console with the little bag under the arm rest, but one of the screw mounts for the arm rest is broken however the cover of the arm rest is in good shape. Any questions just ask.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump. C'mon guys. Parts are going fast!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Glad they got there ok. Good luck! If you end up needing anything else, let me know. Thanks again!

Bump.

Yes I do. Where are you located? These might be a little tricky to ship.

I'll check shipping and let you know. :)

Any chance it has a 3.73 disk brake rear?

Ok i see you have a 3.73 how much picked up this saturday? Also is it open or lsd? Feel free to pm me a price and phone number asap.

Ok i see you have a 3.73 how much picked up this saturday? Also is it open or lsd? Feel free to pm me a price and phone number asap.

Sorry, the rear is gone.

Shoot thanks for the reply

NP. Sorry.

what in the rear are you looking for?

what else do you have left albi?

Still have quite a bit left. Complete OHV motor, 4405 t-case, 3 front diffs(3.55,3.73 and 4.10). Interior is relatively complete, all glass and an extra rear hatch glass. Let me know what you're in the market for and maybe I still have it. I'm pulling the tranny for myself as soon as it warms up a bit, and after that it's going to the jy.

Looking for the cruise control controls that are found on the left and right on the middle of the steering wheel. Both of mine were missing when I purchased my 2000 explorer xlt yesterday.

Sorry, no go. The cruise buttons on this truck were bad when I bought it. I actually got my replacements on ebay. New Motorcraft parts for about $50. Came with the wiring, complete kit.

Back