April 2014 TOTM Nominations - 3nd Generation Rigs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April 2014 TOTM Nominations - 3nd Generation Rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
April is just around the corner and we need to get some nominations for 3rd Generation RBV's for our TOTM!

If you own a 3rd Gen, like a 3rd Gen, or just like a picture of a 3rd Gen post it up here with the Vehicle's EF Name (so I can keep up). If it applies to the 3rd Generation section on this forum then it applies here. That will be the ruling on vehicle submissions.

Voting will begin on April 20, 2014!

Remember:

One picture per member.

Anyone is welcome to submit a picture (Admins, Mods, & Members).

You may change your pictures if you like. Just do it before the time is up.

All entries must be of a Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo, Ect. Go by the what the forum is for guys. Please don’t post pictures of your non-RBV's as your submission. There will be special times for you to do that (Coming this Summer!).

You may submit any picture of anyone's rig that is on this forum.

Also do not Photoshop your rig to make it better but you can blank the license plate if you wish. This only applies to making your rig bigger or adding different equipment that is not or has not been on the rig.

There will be a thread for submissions in which three pictures will be chosen at random. Then these three pictures will be put into a "Final Voting Thread" in which the entire forum will be able to choose this months winner. This random voting will be done by giving each picture a number that I will know only. Then I will "PM" a random member here and have them choose three numbers from the list that will be given to them. The numbers will not be linked to their post number.

Good Luck!
Burns

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess I'll get things going:

Gotta brush it off:

Snow2-5-2014Custom.jpg

Before you can go play:

SnowPlay2-5-14Custom.jpg

Snow2-13-2014Custom.jpg

I know the 3rd Gen guys will have way better pics, but I hope this gets them going!!

bump

Here's my old third gen. I don't know if it still counts because I don't own it anymore... I miss it some days; been 2 years since I sold it... :( 2005 Ford Explorer XLT turned Ironman
wheels1.jpg

may20121.jpg

IMAG0859.jpg
DSC02624.jpg

IMG_20130412_132727_zps938daef0.jpg

One More Day!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:WE NEED MORE NOMINATIONS!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

To gain more interest we have moved the voting to begin on April 20th!

Lets get more pictures guys

Come on 3rd gen owners... Time to represent :D

9C17BC2F-5076-4113-B75F-F187AC2EDE0C_zpsktm1oig2.jpg

7250AEB6-6876-4BBB-9775-BC52131D3A1E_zpseyso8gts.jpg

IMG_5910_zps9f17c0a9.jpg

IS anyone going to second my nomination? Please? Spread the love?

:D Thanks Jon!!! I think I might go out and see if I can get a new pictures of my slick wheels someone recently powder-coated! BRB...

Edit: Just snapped these with my phone. Although the Explorer is clean, it REALLY needs full detail to remove the tar and whatnot. Second picture was using the "HDR" option on the phone. Notice I painted the calipers red :)
IMAG1205_zps1b23eb36.jpg

IMAG1210_zpsbe69f033.jpg

To help with the diversity, I will nominate another 3rd gen (if that is okay as entries are low). I'm surprised no one has nominated this one yet..

Ronin8002's 3rd gen; as his rig was one of the main inspirations for me modding my old 3rd gen.
Untitled-1.jpg

Ohhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh!!!!

More Please

IS anyone going to second my nomination? Please? Spread the love?

Unlike the Glacier contest this one doesn't require nominations to be seconded.:thumbsup:

Gen 3 is the sexiest of the Explorers...here's mine

image_zps39e80955.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's mine.
DSCN0757.jpg

DSC_3149_zps082a59c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back