For Sale - Used Torque Monster 5.0 Headers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Used Torque Monster 5.0 Headers

Selling my used TM headers. These are meant for a 98-01 with the EGR bung in the passenger side header. They aren't in the best shape, there is a pretty sizable dent in one of the tubes of the passenger header, which has been there since I bought them from another member here, and a couple of small dents in other areas on both headers. Coating is also chipped and missing in several spots with some minor rust. They work perfectly fine and completely seal despite their condition. I will get some pictures in the next couple of days, and I will be removing them from my truck this week.

Will include new Remflex gaskets for mating to the heads, and I also have a new gasket I also got from Remflex that I was going to test fit on the driver's side where the front tube separates from the rest of the header. No guarantees that one will work though.

Looking for $300 OBO, plus shipping.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm interested.

How much to ship to 33486?

MT

Shipping will probably be in the 40-50 range but once I get them off my truck and weigh them I'll have a better idea.

Took the headers off tonight and found out I had an exhaust leak on the passenger side. I'm worried the flange might be warped, so if someone wants them for $150 I'll sell them, or else I'll just hang onto them for now and maybe have them machined for future use. Also, I'm hanging onto the gaskets for mating to the heads but the other small gasket will go with the headers if they sell.

I'll go $200 shipped for them. Send me a PM if they aren't sold already with paypal info and I will pay immediately.

Wow, didn't expect such an overwhelming response from people wanting these in this condition. But sorry guys, I may have posted a little prematurely. My friend has a way that might work to flatten out the mounting surface of the flange so I'm going to hang onto them for a little while longer.

Hey I'm local I can come give you cash for them..

Even a good used stock set to put back on with some new gaskets..

Thanks for the interest everyone, I've received about a dozen PMs so sorry to get all your hopes up. I wasn't expecting so much interest. I've decided to hold onto them for a while in case I change my mind and want to put them back on. If anything changes I'll post up.

bro i need these! i can meet local i have a cracked manifold and cant see myself paying for another stock one i can give you cash money and they will be going on a worthy build!

ive got headers for a small block ford with t3 flanges on them, and two wastegated t3/t4 turbos i your interested in trading..

Back