• Register Today It's free!

Happy !:)

DVS1

Reaction score
City, State
Bolingbrook IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EB
I'm happy to be in such great company!.......

You guys n gals on this board are great!....why?

Pulling my boat from the lake yesterday,I noticed the temp guage run very close to the "H" overheat mark, on top of that, I noticed the tranny doing some weird, uncharacteristic, shifting.....( I turned up the heat, and prayed like hell that I made it home....I did)

After putting the boat away in the storage unit, I drove another 2 miles to get home, thinking maybe I was low on fluids, (coolant, and tranny)....the truck was a little running a little cooler, but the weird shifting problem was still present.....finally get home, and check all fluids,
to my dismay, nothing was low, dirty,burnt smelling, etc......next step...run...dont walk..run to the comp, and log onto the board....did a search (tranny trouble,overheating)......1hour later...it was all so clear!
My problem had been described to a "t" on several post.....the fix?.... a new Tstat!....got it it done today...we are back running as smooth as silk!.....

Much thanks to the members here....for without some of the pain,trouble, and misfortune that some of you have dealt with, (and the fact that you documented it),
sometimes guys like me would be worried sick and clueless!

Derrick

Excellent!!! I joined the elite just to donate the money I've saved back to the site.

Yeah, we are pretty lucky...

Hats off to Rick and all the Moderators.

Originally posted by addkev
Yeah, we are pretty lucky...

Hats off to Rick and all the Moderators.

Yeah that's the spirit!:chug: :redexp:

Back