Manitobans, come say eh! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Manitobans, come say eh!

Hey, from winnipeg, need some offorading people. and 1 center cap. :(

If you want to do some offoading in MB check out the "wilderness off road enthusist" web site at wore.ca, we are planning a small tire run for the 31st of December at Polycor that I believe is an open run. Would be nice to not be the only Explorer there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like hockey, beer, bacon and say eh somtimes, can i come? :D

Anyone here know of some decent offroad spots around Winnipeg? We just went to check out reynolds pond the other weekend, it was definitely fun! Didn't get a chance to bring my Sport Trac out as i just replaced the windsheild, but we ended up taking 2 f150s, 1 f350 and my dad and his buddy came out with there quads.

seddons corner is suppose to be a good place. never been there, but thats what i hear

Hey... anyone fancy a get together in Brandon, on Easter Saturday, 19th April? have a coffee or whatnot, maybe some wheeling?

Si

I'm trying to get numbers together for an Easter weekend meet up in Brandon....

How many peeps are interested?

Si

hey!! we're gonna be staying near Winnipeg from the 26th till the end of the month, I'll be in Pickle, so, if any of you fancy coming out for a get together/Explorer chat/Timmies during that time, let's get it working...!!

I'm sure [MENTION=61294]vroomzoomboom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=76870]corkey[/MENTION] will be there too...

Si

[MENTION=102869]Dono[/MENTION] might make it, but will have to check with him. added plus, and if don can make it, you will be able to see, the only 2 v8 sports known in canada, the only supercharged v8 sport (plus 2014 all ford nationals first place class winner :D) and the only known turbo charged v8 limited known in manatoba, and also possibly in canada as well.
so wadda say, huh?

Thx for the mention Tim, I didn't know this thread existed.

I'm sure I could make it.

My summer is freeing up now, I think I'm good to go pretty much anytime.

I live in Northern Manitoba, just joined the forum :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back