toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
My buddy's dad sold his Jeep, and his Chevy truck, and special ordered one at a local dealer. I checked it out today. NICE TRUCK :thumbsup:

Dual black leather buckets :thumbsup:

Twin turbo V-6 :thumbsup:
•365 horsepower at 5,000 rpm on regular fuel
•420 lb.-ft. of torque at 2,500 rpm

His is one of the 4WD versions, since he lives in WY.

I think he said each dealer is limited to one or two.

The one in the pics below is not his, just a sample pics of the version and color he got. The pic of the dealer sticker is not his either, just a sample pic I found online.

20131122_121810_HDR_zpsac258c84.jpg

tremor2_zpse66c1aff.jpg

tremor3_zpsd0c9cb85.jpg

tremor4_zps215afd17.jpg

tremor5_zpsf2527ad5.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

These trucks are too cool. How much are they selling for?

[it may be on the sticker pictured, but the images are blocked for me at work]

Perhaps I just answered my own question. If you go on the Ford website to build your own F-150, start with a FX4 or FX2 and set the powertrain and body style of the Tremor, the pictures actually change to that of a Tremor. Pricing result shows that there's no way I can afford it, unfortunately...

On eBay, they float around $38K to $42K... with none selling...

It's a shame the Ecoboost commands such a price premium in all forms. The price of a Tremor would have got you a decked out 4x4 Super Duty only a few years ago. I'm sure people at Ford would have liked to make the Tremor more affordable or have more features like an upgraded suspension, but the powertrain just costs too much...

They are indeed a nice truck. I've had mine just over a year and have almost 10K miles on it. Mine is black with 2 wheel drive and all options. I'm trading it soon for an Expedition.

Back