Some orders moving quick | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Some orders moving quick

Just spoke to Ford customer service. I used the number given in this forum (800 334-4375). My call was answered quickly and the representative I spoke to was very knowledgeable and informative...One of the easiest and pleasant customer service contacts I've ever experienced.
Awesome, retpsy! I sent you a follow-up reply, so check your inbox when you get a chance. :D

Cory

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Follow-up

Cory,

Since it's the end of the week, thought I'd check back with you to see if any update is available on my order. Sent you a PM.
Thanks.
RB

Cory,

Since it's the end of the week, thought I'd check back with you to see if any update is available on my order. Sent you a PM.
Thanks...
Thanks for your patience with my reply speed, RB; the info was sent. :)

Cory

Cory - I just shot you a PM. Wondering if you have more info than I do... *sigh*

Patience is not my strong suit obviously :)

Thanks Cory!

Cory - I just shot you a PM. Wondering if you have more info than I do... *sigh*

Patience is not my strong suit obviously :)

Thanks Cory!
You’re very welcome, FordMomof3! I don’t want to bump anyone “in line” who already sent me PMs, so I’ll reply as soon as I can. :D

Cory

Oh absolutely!!

for *THIS* I can be patient :) :)

No quick turn around after all.

Always a little voice saying "it's too good to be true". My two projected ETA's have come and gone. Now no one in Customer Services seems to know why my Ex is being held up in delivery or when I can expect it. Their ETA still shows 4/4. "They'll get back to me" when they know something. A $10 order placed on Amazon can be tracked and an exact delivery date can be given and counted on. But Ford can't tell you what's happening with a $40000 vehicle. Go figure!!

Cory - hate to bother you, but you have a pm. Help please.
RB

retpsy,

ME TOO!! Except my dates of delivery were 3/26 & 3/28. Obviously - those are past.

As of Thursday, they changed delivery services on my status and they're really moving them out fast. No call today from the dealer so who knows what the rest of the week will hold.

Melissa, Cory's stand-in, alerted me to thursday's activity, but really, no new ETA.

*sigh*

My situation is similar. My ETA's of 4/2 and 4/8 have passed. Third ETA is 4/11 but as of Saturday my Explorer was still in Chicago at Markham Yard rail station. I'm sure it will get here one day but is starting to be a little frustrating since ordered mid January and some who ordered just a month or so ago have already been delivered.

:party: THANKS CORY!!!

Y'know, once I get the thing, I"ll not be on here because I'll be :burnout:

HA!!

I've been telling my husband I'll have to spend a week in the car learning MFT. :)

THANKS again! Cory!

HA!!

I've been telling my husband I'll have to spend a week in the car learning MFT. :)

THANKS again! Cory!

Hopefully it's not too much longer! Please find some time to post some pictures when you get yours. ;)

I will definitely get pix up as soon as I can!! :)

...THANKS again! Cory!
You’re very welcome, FordMomof3! :D

Hopefully it's not too much longer! Please find some time to post some pictures when you get yours. ;)
They’re all going from her husband taking blurry action shots as she drives by. ;)

:burnout:

Cory

Or they'll be of me sitting in the truck learning MFT - LOL!! :scratch:

Good One Cory!! :)

Bristol got their Green Gem SHO...

465713_10150661977253820_44789073819_8940961_1449920308_o-1.jpg

Where is Mom's Explorer?

:D

Sweet:thumbsup:
Joe did you enter the drawing?

JoeDirt - you're hysterical! :D

My EX was in Benton Harbor, MI (headed to Detroit) about 10:30 this morning :)

At least that's what my husband's thing told him.

We'll see... :)

New update on shipments

Ford Customer Service called me first thing this morning and said the hold up on delivery concerned a "quality control" issue. No further info was available, but I would be kept informed. I then called my dealer and shared with him my frustration and concern. He was also concerned and stepped up. He made a call to his contact at Ford and learned that there was a hold on shipping of recently produced 2013 Explorers because of an issue with the "fuel line jumper". So, until Ford addresses that issue I guess we're all on hold.

Thanks to my dealer for making the effort to find out what was happening. Also, thanks to Cory for touching base with an email.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ford Customer Service called me first thing this morning and said the hold up on delivery concerned a "quality control" issue. No further info was available, but I would be kept informed. I then called my dealer and shared with him my frustration and concern. He was also concerned and stepped up. He made a call to his contact at Ford and learned that there was a hold on shipping of recently produced 2013 Explorers because of an issue with the "fuel line jumper". So, until Ford addresses that issue I guess we're all on hold.

Thanks to my dealer for making the effort to find out what was happening. Also, thanks to Cory for touching base with an email.

Interesting...I wonder if that is a concern on the existing 2013s that have been delivered? I just got my '13 Limited on 04.06.12 and it had a build date of 03.08.12. Hopefully it is okay, but I will keep my eyes open for any issues...

Back