• Register Today It's free!

custom 1997 explorer

BrandonCustom

Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ford Explorer
Hey everyone, i would dust like to show you all my custom ford explorer, all the work is done on it by me, in total it has 9 tvs , upgraded gauge cluster, racing seats, 22 inch rims, fiberglass doorpaneels 4 mtx 6 by 9s and 2 mtx 6 1/2 speakers, air ride suspension, full body kit i have a amp running the door speakers and then another running the 2 12 inch mtx 8500s, it has shaved door handles with door poppers in every door, including trunk there is so much more i can list but just uploading a few pics to see what you guys think and feel free to ask any questions thanks so much for looking :D

IMG_0016_zpsc92d5683.jpg

IMG_0021_zpsa11c985f.jpg

IMG_0020_zpsbe5a23e3.jpg

IMG_0017_zpsb3adb83c.jpg

IMG_0019_zps65db4653.jpg

IMG_0091_zpscb556efc.jpg
IMG_0090_zps7e525917.jpg
IMG_0089_zps06c45bb2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cheesehead!! not to far from me here in Minnesota
the rims are hideous in my opinion..
love that grill though!! too bad its not a v8!
id love to have that body kit and entire front end for that matter on my explorer
any performance mods !?

when i first saw the rims in a pic i thought they were hideous like i was gonna guy different rims but then i saw them in person and realized i liked them a lot actually, and yeah i wish it was the v8, how'd you know it was only a v6 ? and it has an aftermarket k and n cold air and a custom exhaust.

Are those fender flares OEM?

yeah i wish it was the v8, how'd you know it was only a v6 ?

The V8 came in 2WD or AWD so they would not of had a 4x4 selector switch on the dash. That is how he knew.

The V8 came in 2WD or AWD so they would not of had a 4x4 selector switch on the dash. That is how he knew.

thanks for speaking for me!
but yeah what he said..
what part of wisconsin are you from!?

i did not know that lol! and madison area

Honestly not to my taste but the work is impressive for a DIYer. Do you work with fiberglass for a living?

its really just meant to be a show car to show off all the possibilities of fiberglassing and customization you can do. and no just as a hobby right now maybe later in life i will, I'm only 16 so maybe in my future i will.

That is amazing.

Nice

Looks good me and my brother are working on ours mines a 96 limtied and his a 94 limited

Back