I gotta million of em....CK dis out.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I gotta million of em....CK dis out..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol! I made an off-road ricer

Heres another one : Only click on it if your 18yrs and up, no stinking minors!!:p

Dead Link Removed

press english when it comes on, ummmm. just let the person come near you;)

Originally posted by twooverpar
Ha Ha That second link is great!!!
I know, I showed my mom and her boyfriend and they started cracking up, they have a bunch of funny **** on that sight, but I keep running outta bullets and end up with a tossed salad :confused:

hahaha, dudes, check this one out Dead Link Removed

the object is to get laid, but some funny **** happens if you don't select the right answers, one of the girls ends up having a ***k....UMMM...damn, the whole thing is funny, but choose the right combinations of options and you be treated to a something nice;) ;)
NO MINORS:)

Hell yeah! Romp.com= :cool:

Mike

Originally posted by FrankRizzo
Dead Link Removed

Awesome! I made a Focus, whith the wire wheels....It looks like the front wheels do a burn out at the drag strip....hilarious:D

Originally posted by SaleenEXP
lol!
Dead Link Removed

press english when it comes on, ummmm. just let the person come near you;)

How do you use the item other than the shotgun?

Originally posted by SaleenEXP
hahaha, dudes, check this one out Dead Link Removed

the object is to get laid, but some funny **** happens if you don't select the right answers, one of the girls ends up having a ***k....UMMM...damn, the whole thing is funny, but choose the right combinations of options and you be treated to a something nice;) ;)
NO MINORS:)

I could only get some action with the Asian...but the puking ending is great too:D

Originally posted by Crankcase
I could only get some action with the Asian...but the puking ending is great too:D
thats the only one I could get action with also, everyone else just something bad happened, got puched out, couldn't get it up, transvestite ect..:D
Take out part of the web address so you go to the ebaums home page and they have a ton of funny crap on there and links to other sites like it.

Originally posted by Crankcase
How do you use the item other than the shotgun?
If you get extra cartridges, hit the <Enter> key to reload.

Originally posted by Aquaman
If you get extra cartridges, hit the <Enter> key to reload.

Duh! I didn't ebven notice that on the front page :confused: Thanks:D

That ass hunter is too much. I won't even tell you what happened before I knew it.

Cool stuff

Originally posted by Fischer
That ass hunter is too much. I won't even tell you what happened before I knew it.
lol, I know, I thought you would just get killed if they came near you - not butt raped:confused: .

the main site is - www.ebaumsworld.com

absolutley hilarious, the dating game is sweet, go watch the one that sings the abc's LOL!

heres one thats trippy as hell, Dead Link Removed

after you follow the directions and stare at your hand or anything it's freaky as hell!

This is my Prerunner Focus!!!
5871focus.jpg

Back