• Register Today It's free!

Cartoon Explorer Icons???

Rob Slade

Reaction score
City, State
Wake Forest, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Tacoma DoubleCab
I like those cartoon type drawings of the explorers that I see in some people's elite explorer pictures. I want someone talented to design one of my ride! Who did them and can you do one for me?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh, like this one?
rat_resize.jpg

SPAS:D

Spas does great work!:D

Attachments

• pumpkindrawing.jpeg
    pumpkindrawing.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,013

ah, show off:p

Mine!

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,581

Damn that's really frickin' cool.....

I have been looking everywhere for one that is an early model with like a moderate lift and bigger tires...anyone have / seen any like that?

All those above look great!!

-Matt

So....how can I get my ride looking like that?

Like some of these?

Dead Link Removed

ive got some somewhere, ive just got to find them

I think you meant Adam Foote's, 91 4x4 4door-just go to the Elite photos section and enter 'Spas' in the search key-it'll bring up every mini I've ever posted to this site.

I'm glad you guys like them :D

Only problem right now is that my computer picked up a horrible virus that's preventing me from opening Photoshop :mad: I've been working on Xplodor's and Aquaman's for a month now and I only get a little bit done on each b4 the program dies on me, assuming I can get it to open at all to begin with :( So I unfortunately have to put all minis on hold till I can afford to get this problem fixed-sorry guys :(

Did you try re-installing it? I have Photoshop 6 still, and when it starts acting up on me, I just re-install the software....

My Dad bought this computer for my brother and I in lieu of child support way back when, and I think he may have >ahem< *illegally* loaded the Adobe 5.0 on to it for me...I don't have a backup disk for it, or else I'd try that :( Thanks for the advice though!

SPAS, is there a secret to doing those, or just take a picture and then hack away at it...

Either way, Byrd. I started out drawing minis and scanning them in, then fighting with them in photoshop. Once I figured out that it was easier to just 'trace' the contours of a photo and manipulate it in Adobe... well, let's just say it's a lot less time consuming to do it that way ;) I still try and draw the more difficult ones: like right now I'm trying to create club picture, but it's taking forever and day to do it :p

Mwa ha!! For the five and a half minutes I got Adobe to stay open, I finally finished the last two that have taken me over a month....sorry I can't send them to you guys in the form of an email (unless you WANT a virus :p ) -You're just going to have to copy and save from S.E until I can get things back to normal!

Rick, does me having a virus damage this site in any way when I upload Jpegs??

Aquaman:

Attachments

• aquaman color.jpg
    aquaman color.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 919

i have one of my truck... well kinda... but spas didn't draw it

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 685

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

where were you guys when I was doing the explorer4x4.com shirts? Some of those are great! Would make a great shirt! :).

Back