Great Ford Dealerships | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I withdraw the thanks. The link is to a thread that was closed over a year ago.

I withdraw the thanks. The link is to a thread that was closed over a year ago.
My apology. I didn't check that since we rarely 'close' threads. There is no thread similar to this one that lists bad dealers, so to speak. There are however, several threads where members have described unfavourable experiences with dealerships. Looks like you are free to do so as well.

Peter

I was thinking perhaps we should have a disparaging service departments thread - or something akin to that.

Meanwhile - on the good side.

Hallmark Ford - Batesville MS.

Not sure if it is ok to do this here however If not I am sure Ill hear about it.

I want to compliment Mark the service manager at Kevin's Royal Automotive Owego NY.. Took my ride in for first time after purchase 18 months ago for a couple warranty issue.

Mark did a great job and took care of even a problem I didnt know I had. Honestly I hate going to the dealer just because of the inconvenience et al.

Kudos to Mark and his team of ace technicians !!! Thanks Mark.

Not sure if it is ok to do this here however If not I am sure Ill hear about it.

I want to compliment Mark the service manager at Kevin's Royal Automotive Owego NY.. Took my ride in for first time after purchase 18 months ago for a couple warranty issue.

Mark did a great job and took care of even a problem I didnt know I had. Honestly I hate going to the dealer just because of the inconvenience et al.

Kudos to Mark and his team of ace technicians !!! Thanks Mark.
Merged your thread with this one and, YES, it is okay to post that here. It shows not all dealership experiences have to be of the negative type.:)

Peter

Is there a thread for shady Ford dealerships? I'd like to tell about my recent experience.

We just picked up a used 2013 Limited from Bruce Titus in Port Orchard WA. Its probably a bit out of your way but both my wife and I were very happy with the salesperson (Roxanne) and sales manager there. No pressure, great service and attitudes, most of all they went out of their way to put us in the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted.

Now the finance guy tried pretty hard to sell us a grossly overpriced warranty but I expected that going in. Great folks there, if their service is anything like their sales Dept I will probably be giving my business to them for years to come.

I wish I could say the same for Parr Ford Mazda in Bremerton. We walked away abruptly from a sale there due to a misleading salesperson.

Finance guy tried to sell me a 5 year rim and tire warranty for $1500. I negotiated it for $750. You know you could negotiate tire wheel or extended warranty. Shop around online from any official Ford dealerships, bring it in and they will match it usually. Same thing applies to extended warranty.

Tom's Ford Keyport NJ

I took my 2015 23,000 miles in because the a/c stopped working and it had a low speed rattle in the front left. The women who answered the phone was very polite. The service Manager Vito Paolantonio checked me in and was great.
They replaced my a/c compressor which blew a seal. They also replaced the serpentine belt which I did not expect. They Replaced The front stabilizer links and it still had the noise so they had to keep it overnight (strut was not in stock) and replaced the left front strut. I also had them do an oil change.
When he told me Thursday afternoon he had to keep it I explained I was going away for the holiday weekend with it and he assured me it would be done by 9am. 9am Friday he called and said it was done.
No more noise a/c works great, I put 500 miles on it this weekend.
I was Impressed with this Dealer Greatly, they treated me like I was a longtime customer even though it was my first time there and I purchased the vehicle Used 45 miles away.
All I can say Is Vito was a great guy and I have to recommend this dealership to anyone in the area.
Total charge $42.00 for semi synthetic oil change everything else was covered under warranty.

bump

Back