Biggest Tire for Sport Trac

cisuarez

Reaction score
City, State
Miami, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac Limited
Hello ST owners,

I am new to this site so I'm sorry if this question has been asked, but I cant seem to find it.

I have a 2007 Sport Trac V8 Limited 4x2. I was wondering what the biggest size tire I can put on the factory rim. The rim is 18".

Thanks,

Carlos

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome carlos u got pics of it

eppd00

I kept the stock 20" rims on my Adrenaline. I originally went with 275/60R20(33")Michelins and was able to make them work. I had to massage the rear wheel wells as well as the front. I needed an additional 1" lift on the front,to keep from bottoming out at the top of the well, however no kits appeared to be available at the time. I went down to a 275/55R20 (31.9") and really had no probs.The 1.1" made the difference. You have to take into consideration that I already modified the plastic wheel wells for the 33"tires. I did not make any suspension modifications.

If you buy a Roadbully lift kit you can get 33"s and be fine. Just find tires that have a rim width to match the rim. I'm pretty sure BFG and Goodyear make AT tires that are 31-33" with 8.5" rim width.

If you buy a Roadbully lift kit you can get 33"s and be fine. Just find tires that have a rim width to match the rim. I'm pretty sure BFG and Goodyear make AT tires that are 31-33" with 8.5" rim width.

31" tires will fit with no rubbing, 32" with some rubbing. May cut wheelwell arch to solve that. 33's will fit with a lift kit

I still have a 2.5 ROADBULLY spacer lift for sale BTW...

Back