What is the average age of people on the forum???? | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is the average age of people on the forum????

How old are you. Ladies dont cheat...LOL

• 16-20

Votes: 186 25.8%
  • 21-30

Votes: 238 33.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 135 18.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 94 13.0%
  • 51 and up

Votes: 69 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-day! :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

18 and maybe for 20 minutes

44 years young and I've been here since the beginning of time:D

How time flies... I'm going to be 50 in about two weeks. Next year I'll be in the last category of this poll. That can't be a good thing:eek:

How time flies... I'm going to be 50 in about two weeks. Next year I'll be in the last category of this poll. That can't be a good thing:eek:

Old Fart!!:fart:

:p:

How well i know. Just seems like yesterday that I went to the picnik with my father and came back with my mother.

i will be 50 in may, but i only feel 60.

um yeah, can we add another? Spread them out a bit maybe?:D That last category looks bleak--

49 on April 2nd... oh God that hurt!

45 mentally 18 got my first Ex in 95

22 years young here and been on the forum for a little over a year. Got my explorer i think 1 or 2 days before i joined here as well. Loving it, but do wish i never sold my K5...that was a hell of a project...but much better off with the ex now :)

Celebrated my 8th annual 20th birthday this past January. I have been on the forum for a few years and thank you all for the help given. I have learned over the past few years that not only do I know very little about cars but when it comes to something complicated such as my most recent radiator and thermostat swap out I trust and respect the experts. Thank you all for the help :thumbsup: P.S. the 4.6l is $%@%ing awesome!:D

Dear Children

I started out purchasing Eddie Bronco II's in the early eighties and that lead to buying the first Explore in 1990. From there I ordered a 1993 Limited, then my last and current 1999 Eddie. Your poll assumes that we are all younger people, I am 72 years old and still love my Explorers.
Mike

57 and feel it.

-Gary

Turned 56 on the 25th.

The poll is full of bad data, as several of us who voted when it begun have moved into the next age bracket. I think we should start a new poll since the votes cannot be changed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The poll is full of bad data, as several of us who voted when it begun have moved into the next age bracket. I think we should start a new poll since the votes cannot be changed.

Here, here! 51 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back