Brochure Private Cash | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brochure Private Cash

ChiExplorer

Reaction score
I ordered the brochure, but it did not have the $750 private cash. Is that deal gone? My brochure only had a lame listing of financing options. Anyone know how to get the "private cash"?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you also input an email address when you submitted your brochure request? I didn't get the private cash in the brochure, but I got it in an email from Ford a couple of days after I submitted the brochure request.

Otherwise, I'd try and submit another brochure request (if you have a wife or husband - use their name) to see if you can get it.

Edited to Add:
I submitted my request a week or so ago.

I ordered the brochure, but it did not have the $750 private cash. Is that deal gone? My brochure only had a lame listing of financing options. Anyone know how to get the "private cash"?

Same thing happened to me first time, nothing! I just requested it again and so did my wife. We both got the coupon next time! ;)
ps: Put I expect buy in a month or less the 2nd time.

Just got my brochure yesterday with the $750 in it....Cust service said it was good until June 10th, now my X just needs to get here before then!!!!!

Must be different brochure versions both I have seen stated 5/31 on the brochure/coupon.

Jack

So, does anyone know if you can redeem this $750 after you have already purchased the vehicle, let's say three days ago? Maybe I'll ask when I pick up my car from it's first trip to the shop, only three days old (103 miles).

So, does anyone know if you can redeem this $750 after you have already purchased the vehicle, let's say three days ago? Maybe I'll ask when I pick up my car from it's first trip to the shop, only three days old (103 miles).

Good luck.

Jack

The coupon MUST be used at the time the paperwork is signed. It would help if the dealer knows that you have the coupon asap so they will not have to rework the paperwork. When we got our ex. the coupon was in the mail, I didn't know if I got the $750 or not so I called Corp. and they looked my account up and said I did have the $750. My dealer looked my account up and confirmed it and gave the discount to me without the coupon in hand. Back in 2005 I bought my F-150 with out the coupon and the next week it came in the mail. My dealer told me it was too late to use it. At least I have learned from my mistakes. Back in 2005 it was $1000, that hurt.

Back