For Sale - Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL

Put me in costcuttersllc how much are the spacers? I need them as well and a price for the whole package

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes what is the price for the whole package I am interested in these

I think it's been answered in other posts by BTF, and unless his prices have changed....they are $250 for the spacers and $550 for the upper control arms w/uniballs.

You can give Brandon a call at 909-702-7462 His website is: http://www.btf-fab.com/

I wish there was a package deal for the spacers and control arms for 3rd gens. also looks like Brandon raised the price of Arms on website..they are now listed as $575.

Does anyone have some extended upper arms for sale? Just lifted my 05 mounty with the spacers and now i see how much the upper control arms are different. Kinda worries me.

Count me in....
lol we are all saving funds just adding together a list to help get an idea of the quantity to be made and make sure enough people want them to be really worthwhile to fabricate

1.wills05xlt4x4
2.lynchy wa
3.NHarris
4.04 EDGE
5.FaStTwItCh
6.Ronin8002
7.Traillover

They're already being made....I'm sure they'll still be available when you're ready to buy yours, just call up Brandon at BTF Fabrication and he'll make you a set.

Count me in....
lol we are all saving funds just adding together a list to help get an idea of the quantity to be made and make sure enough people want them to be really worthwhile to fabricate

1.wills05xlt4x4
2.lynchy wa
3.NHarris
4.04 EDGE
5.FaStTwItCh
6.Ronin8002
7.Traillover

I was wondering after installing these would you need anything special to do an alignment or would an alignment shop be able to get it aligned just like the stock UCA's.

WHAT WILL BE BETTER ?
Here is what i got righ now, Looking to get the best option for my wheels & tires

I got 3" body lift kit installed.
KMC XD SERIES ENDURO 16X8 with 4.5" backspace -NOT INSTALLED YET
285/75r16 goodyear fierce attitude m/t - NOT MOUNTED YET
QUESTION ?
will just need wheels spacer for run 285's ?
new set of rancho quick lift ? , they really add some lift ?
BT spacers with OEM strunts ?
new set of UCA ?

Hope that can help me . thanks

upper control arms

Are these still available and same price? Are they worth the money

Well I just ordered mine last night... I e-mailed Brandon and didn't get a response but I figured I would go ahead and order them... Hope I am not disappointed... With all the good remarks here I figured he is a straight up business man...
Cheers...
Hey Brandon if you still troll this site please give me a heads up on ETA...

Brandon does take a little bit to reply but he did indeed reply to his email from the website. Can't wait to order mine as well.

Hey MrRockwood how long did it take to get a reply??? It's been 2 weeks and I've not gotten a response from his website or a PM here... The money has already been taken from paypal... I'll try calling him today...
Not too happy here...

OK thanks MrRockwood. I got an email from Brandon they are waiting on uniball stock...
I'm off the ledge...lol...

OK thanks MrRockwood. I got an email from Brandon they are waiting on uniball stock...
I'm off the ledge...lol...

That is what seems to take the longest is the machine shop parts. Really depends on the machinist's backlog, I think mine were ordered and delivered in 4 weeks maybe 5 my memory isn't all there anymore. But they are well worth the wait IMO and am in the process of doing all the work to get them installed. (alot of other work on it too)
Best contact method is to text or call him. I think its same number on website. PM if needed

Just wanted to see, anybody got a pair of these arms second hand maybe? I'm not looking to spend that much money and I figured I'd give this a go because one of y'all must have dropped back down to stock height

Well it took me a bit of time to finally install them. Like a year and a half...lol...
For those running a lift and bigger tires these are the best. A little noise but I love them. I was able to get my alignment spot on and my next set of tires should last a lot longer...
I had been busy with building my shop and work and I got the wife a 2013 limited to drive so my 02 was sitting for a while. Now with the weather getting better it's time to get out on the trail. So there in...
Thanks again Brandon...

Cheers Randy

Will these even work with my 04 Explorer being lowered? I have the Belltech springs on and Moogs Camber kit and the front camber is still off slightly. It seems that this would be perfect, but I'm not 100% sure. Will someone let me know because I would love to get a set if it does. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your best bet is to contact Brandon directly and ask him.
As for build quality they are great.

Cheers Randy

Back