• Register Today It's free!

265/75/16 w/ 1.5 DIY lift ?

Ryle

Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT 4x4
Anyone running this set up? I have an extra set of 265s laying around and im bored so I want to see what this set up looks like. PICs? I need a Saturday project. I tried to find some on the pics thread but its slow and 300 pages.
Probably gonna do some light tinting and grill spraying as well cause why not. Lets see some feedback!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That size will fit without any lift needed.

but im bored. when you drink beers with no wrench in your hand you feel like a bum. I just want a project before winter hits and I have to stay inside all day

I don't know how people tuck 265/75/1st without a lift, it must rub like a mother ####er. I have the 2.5/1.75" coil spacers and I rub at full lock. I wouldn't even try to do any real wheeling with it.. just not enough clearance. I bought the parts for the 1.5" BL but haven't installed it yet.

Im running 265/70s with plenty of space still all around. Would like a small lift and go up a few more sizes but the 265s are nice.

Back