For Sale - Buy AMSOIL at Wholesale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Buy AMSOIL at Wholesale

Fpo

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
You can get AMSOIL at wholesale cost (~25% -35% under retail) in one of 3 ways:

1. Order a Preferred Account. Preferred accounts are $10 for a 6-month trial or $20 per year. Preferred accounts also pass on the savings to their family and friends, and usually split the cost of the account. After about $100 in purchases, the 1-year preferred account pays for itself. You can order a preferred account at the following link:

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-produ...tomer-registration/?code=PREG6M-EA&zo=1667299

2. Become a dealer. AMSOIL dealer accounts are $15 for a 6-month trial or $30 per year. In addition to buying product at wholesale cost, dealers can also sell product to other people and get commission for their sales and purchases. This is a good opportunity for people to make a little bit of money on the side with the potential to grow a business. As your sponsoring dealer, I have the training plans and tools needed to help you succeed however far you wish to go with it. You can register to become a dealer at the following link:
AMSOIL Dealer Registration
http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/buy-wholesale/dealer-registrations/?code=DREG1-EA&zo=1667299

3. Own a business. As an independent dealer, I have commercial or retail accounts available free of charge with no minimum purchase or monthly/annual fee. Commercial accounts use AMSOIL, while retail accounts resell AMSOIL through a "brick & mortar" storefront. These businesses can be anything from landscaping companies to computer repair shops with fleet vehicles, and everything in between.

For any questions, send me a PM here or send me an e-mail at JGordon@FirstPlaceOils.com

314800.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask in this thread or send me a PM.

All messages responded to !

Back