April 2012 TOTM Contest - "Most capable IFS truck" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April 2012 TOTM Contest - "Most capable IFS truck"

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
For this month we will be voting on the "Most Capable IFS Truck" for our TOTM contest. We will pick back up monthly from this point on.

Please take a trip to visit the TOTM rules again.

Announcement will be made describing the TOTM theme. Members will then have a set period of time to post there submission. (One Picture per member). Each time frame will be posted in the submission thread.

Anyone is welcome to submit a picture (Admins, Mods, & Members).

You may change your pictures if you like. Just do it before the time is up.

All entries must be of a Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo, Ect. Go by the what the forum is for guys. Please don’t post pictures of your non-RBV's as your submission. There will be special times for you to do that.

You must be the owner of the entry you send in. No pictures of your neighbors ride or someone you don’t know. You can post pictures of your Daily Driver or Wheeling Rig. If you have a work truck that you want to send in a picture of then that will be ok.

Also do not Photoshop your rig to make it better but you can blank the license plate if you wish.

There will be a thread for submissions in which three pictures will be chosen at random. Then these three pictures will be put into a "Final Voting Thread" in which the entire forum will be able to choose this months winner. This ramdom voting will be done by giving each picture a number that I will know only. Then I will "PM" a random member here and have them choose three numbers from the list that will be given to them. The numbers will not be linked to their post number.

You will have April 14th to nominate a truck for this contest.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll nominate myself. Instead of just IFS, I'm going to IRS too :p: Who's with me........?
sw3.jpg

And yes, that is some major IFS flexin up front.

EDIT: Changed my pic.. Disregard the one quoted lol

I'll nominate myself. Instead of just IFS, I'm going to IRS too :p: Who's with me........?
lifted4.jpg

And yes, that is some major IFS flexin up front.

x2 "NATE!" :D

Bump Bump There are plenty of IFS trucks here

IFS as in 2nd gen or also the TTB from the 1st gen? Cauz if it includes the TTB, then there's a good chance that a TTB will win this contest.

IFS as in 2nd gen. I never considered the 1st gen as an IFS but TTB only.

..Wow..I surely thought there would be several members jumping in on this..:(

..If I had a "Most Capable IFS Truck" I would post it up..

:scratch:..Besides the TOTM page and bragging rights the winner gets, do they or the other place winners receive something else to?..

..Just checking..:)

I'll nominate myself too!

Why not. Here's a vid or two:

mines pretty capable,

529467_10151472997070165_713775164_23616391_1052753526_n.jpg

BUT,,,,

i nominate Gmanpaint's Black Hole,

I like Gman's blackhole:D butt will nominate Pete.

I'll post some up of my truck, even though my built 5.0 swap isn't completed yet. The outside will look basically the same when it's done.

DSC_0002.jpg

Nomination for Buckshot...and a blast from the past

Ok, so I've been absent from the board for a few years...but the 'Sploder is still runnin strong...on Atlas twin stick 4.3:1 and rear e-locker on 4.88 gears and serious flexability of 35" tires on a 4" Superlift, 3" Body lift, and Perry fenders.

206265_1868717568423_1555605250_1944912_2662854_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is getting serious!!!!

Back