90 bronco ii vs 84 bronco ii fuel lines | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

90 bronco ii vs 84 bronco ii fuel lines

BRONCO2x84

Reaction score
City, State
LAKEWOOD COLORADO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1984 BRONCO II
Ok so I know my 84 doesn't have a in tank pump its a carb , but I'm upgrading to a 5.0 and am going to use the 90 in tank high pressure pump set up, I just need to know what all I need to pull from the junk yard, everything to get the pump in and running in my bronco ii, thank you so much, will my fuel lines work with the new pump

I doubt it, you need good fuel injection hose, regular fuel line will come apart after a while running with pressure in it. I would plumb it with hard lines and short pieces of injection hose at the end.

get the lines from the '90 when you get the tank.

Ok so I know my 84 doesn't have a in tank pump its a carb , but I'm upgrading to a 5.0 and am going to use the 90 in tank high pressure pump set up, I just need to know what all I need to pull from the junk yard, everything to get the pump in and running in my bronco ii, thank you so much, will my fuel lines work with the new pump

I used a tank from a 85 or newer with sending unit for a 85 ford changed ohms. pump from a 90. you have to have both sending units then you can change the pickup.

Back