Parts or services wanted

Steeda04SVT

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 EB Explorer 5.0
As stated Im looking for gray floor mats for the front and back that are in good to great shape. Lemme know what you guys have. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you for the link and looking as well I seen those but aren't the right ones. Went to the local salvage yard and of course they either severely stained or gone. Gonna keep looking.

Those are the correct mats for a 2000.

I bought them for mine and they fit just like the ruined originals.

MT

I have a mint set from my '00 Sport. What are they worth to you?

Shoot me some pics if you guys can.

CIMG4315_zpsbcab9115.jpg

CIMG4314_zps237bbc1d.jpg

CIMG4313_zpsd6e9fbd2.jpg

What's your price plus shipping for those to 64151?

Sent ya a PM.

I got your PM, I'm gonna try this color bond I read about on my old stained floor mats to see if that'll work first then I'll let you know. Those mats are def in mint condition too!!

I got your PM, I'm gonna try this color bond I read about on my old stained floor mats to see if that'll work first then I'll let you know. Those mats are def in mint condition too!!

Ah, OK. They are mint. I took them out the first week I had the truck back in Feb. 2000. I put a set of 'Husky Liners' in her to keep her clean & they're still doing a great job.

I can't list them in the For Sale section so if anyone wants them just PM me. They are MINT!!! Thanks!!

Back