Truck Haven Hills, CA in October 25 - 26 | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven Hills, CA in October 25 - 26

Not sure who is coming with me...could be just me and the dog. Danielle (my youngest) came home with 103* temperature today:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMAG0123_zpsmjxxxre0.jpg

Sitting at the dealership trying to get a coolant leak fixed under warranty. Still hoping to be down there somewhere between 4-6 this evening.

..All of the 99 cent only stores from home to Palm Springs are out of Baccardi..

..But I'm still searching..:D

I have I think a full bottle of captain morgan in my freezer that I don't even know where it came from. Heck, I've also got a full thing of apple moonshine. I don't drink enough to likely ever touch them. SHould I bring them and donate to those of you that will drink it? Neither me nor the chick that's coming with are drinkers. Alcohol in my house lasts years and years and years typically...

..I'm not much of a drinker either or I wouldn't be shopping the 99 cent store for booze..:D

..If anything we just use it to take the nip out of the air..:shifty_ey ..Unless DannyBoy is in town..:D

Well to give you an idea, the captain has been in my freezer for 4+ years so... I'm assuming nobody wants the 2 miller beers that have been in my fridge for 6+ months?

All ready to head out. See y'all this evening
10387613_10204214290131575_3938008635784773211_n.jpg

We should be hitting the road about 4:30 this afternoon, female time (really, it could be anytime).

We should be hitting the road about 4:30 this afternoon, female time (really, it could be anytime).

I was just notified the same actually but I told her to stop and go clothes shopping on the way to my house so it will likely be later. I was originally thinking we'd be on the road around 8ish. THen she informed me she may be off work at 4. Sweet, then I told her that her one of her favorite stores is having a warehouse sale down the street from my work and she should probably swing by there. At worst that closes at 6pm. LOL, your guess is as good as mine. I know, dumb for getting out of town to open my mouth but really... Don't care... We'll get there when we get there. Heck, if I get tired driving it may be tomorrow morning when we roll in.

I loaded mine up then forgot I didn't check the nitrogen in the shocks. Whoops. Can't open the hood on the trailer because of the rack. Oh well

You guys run 2m or cb?

Subscribing to see how much trouble, I mean "fun", you guys get into.

.. Come on out..

Rick, Tom, the Zukmans, Reaper, myself are out here and besides one heep group we got the place to ourselves..:burnout:

Truck Haven Trip

I was trying to finish up enough of the Navajo to make it this weekend. I tackled a huge project this summer that affected almost everything on the truck. Unfortunately I did not meet my goal. I still have to fabricate my steering shaft, quickener and tilt, quick release etc. I will however be in Glamis just after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll ya there.

Jump in the Jeep and get out to Truckhaven. You know you want to, and we want your cobbler.

Jump in the Jeep and get out to Truckhaven. You know you want to, and we want your cobbler.

I wish!! - unfortunately this is THE weekend all my kids and grandkids are flying home, since many of them cannot get time off during the holidays. (new jobs and deployments)

I'll be out there in the morning. Or maybe late tonight if I can get my alignment "close enough" with a tape measure

I loaded mine up then forgot I didn't check the nitrogen in the shocks. Whoops. Can't open the hood on the trailer because of the rack. Oh well

You guys run 2m or cb?

CB is what most have.

John, do you still have the Jeep? I remember you telling me that it might be going up for sale awhile back. We definitely miss you guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Finishing up packing and should be leaving in about 30 minutes.

Back