The New BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The New BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2.

..Everyone has been waiting for BFG to finally come out with their anticipated new A/T KO tire..

..Thanks to John Cappa (whom some of you already know formerly worked at Peterson's 4WOR and was Editor at JP Magazine for over a decade) for sharing some info and a picture with us.

..The behind the scenes word is BFG will have these for sale to the public on November 1st 2014..I haven't heard yet what all sizes will be available (see link below) and they officially debut this tire to the world in about a week..

The new design..Do you like it or not?

BFG_AT_KO2.jpg

..As for further official information on the tires, BFG is trickling out info on this page..
http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-selector/name/all-terrain-t-a-ko2-tires

..and thanks to Greg Mulkey for sharing this picture of the new tire which they are taking today down to Baja for the unveiling, shown here on the Raceline Liberators..

raceline_resized.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like them. I have been waiting for them to come out so I can put the leveling kit on my truck and install those tires. I love BFG's. I had the KM2's originally on my ex. I plan to go back to those for my next set of tires on the ex, hopefully next year and in a 37".

Doesn't look like they changed to much?
That may just be me not knowing about BFGs too well.

I prefer the Good Year line for some reason.

The sidebiters look to stylized now, not like the old ruff and tumble of the old tires

Not offered in 15"

No 15"?

Those are awesome! I know what I'll be putting on next when my current BFG ATs wear out :D

I bought them for my 2011 f150 last September. I have put about 5000 road miles on them, used them driving on fire roads that aren't very well maintained, snow and in the mud. So far, they have been a very good tire. Great grip, little to no road noise and a comfortable ride. I give these tires two thumbs up! If you're thinking about getting these tires, get 'em. You won't be disappointed.

..Always great to hear more product reviews..Thanks for sharing..:biggthump

Back