Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

LoL I'll get em when we fix ur mountaineer. :)

Sent from my H866C using Forum Runner

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

He charges $5 more for Canada.

And, hello neighbor. :D

Ah I see. i really want these how to I order cause I get paid next week.

Alright, I've loved mine.... A bit too much.

I now need another pair.

~shame~

Do you still have them?

Do you still have them?

Yes. I have plenty of these now. Lots of them. I could keep typing but as they say a picture is worth a thousand words-

001_zps468f943c.jpg

I already have one on each vehicle, including the trailers. Guess I need another vehicle.

Sent from my XT907 using Forum Runner

Attachments

• DSCN2661.jpg
    DSCN2661.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 559

LoL I'm gonna get one of those things! Put one in ur truck, and when u come to get your jack and stands, there it will be.

I'm probably gonna need to replace some of my plate frames soon. The paint wore off and i've added a few trucks since then.. What I'm really after though and I cannot find, is the hoodies. My ex wife kinda destroyed everything, and what wasn't damaged she took. My hoodies are gone:angryfire:. Any idea who may have these? The 'swag store' link did not work for me.

Luckily my vehicles were salvaged from damage for the most part. Only one was destroyed, indirectly by her. It's donor parts will be saved so that others may live..

Thanks in advance.

I got mine today.

04b2e18e5088cd930d690b508ad3c58f.jpg

Can't wait to get these on my trucks, just need to get them running first. ;-)

Bumpasaurus. These are super quality. I've been rocking mine for 10 years, and it's still in good shape after being pounded on two different truck. Extremely recommended.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PM sent . Looking to get a set ....

Back