• Register Today It's free!

5.0 Headers

Jester1994

Reaction score
City, State
Franklin, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'16 Explorer Sport
Does anyone know any places that still have or are selling 5.0 headers. I want to get some for when I do my true dual exhaust system. :)

Thanks!
:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The only way now is to have someone custom make the headers.... I think I found the last pair of FMS headers... on ebay....

Headers!

I need FMS headers or another similar pair! I want to do a true dual exhaust in the next few months and once I have the headers I can order my high flow cats and mufflers to have a custom shop install for me! Anyone know of a place in New England that would install headers? How difficult are they to install (I would do it at the same time as my custom exhaust).

listen carefully everyone- there...... are....... no....... more....... headers.:D the ONLY headers for the V8 Explorers were the FordRacing headers, and they were discontinued. the only place you will find some is possibly ebay. nothing else will interchange, nothing else will even come close to working. you have only two options-

1- find a set on ebay (good luck)

2- have a set custom made (big $$$)

Yes

Why yes, I do know that they are disconnected! But you never know if someone has a set of knows of a place that may still have some in stock. Which is a hope that I know many of us have! I am looking and asking hard for them because I won't do a true dual exhaust without them, and I would like it soon!

Back